Q&A: 3.0.1

2»

Comments

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

Any plans to rework Balanced Landing on Asylum and Haddonfield? The main building on Asylum is an infinite with Balanced Landing.

• WindshieldWiper
    WindshieldWiper Member Posts: 7

what's your opinion of wraith's role? stealth killer?

IMO, he's kinda like GF, you know, no terror radius while ability activated.

Comparing to GF, he needs to take time to cloak/uncloak, using add-on to make his bell silent.

idk, if you think GF is balanced now, I somehow think he just proved some killers are too weak.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Are you guys going to do something about survivors reveal ghostface behind walls or rock while ghostface cannot stalk the survivor?

• PwnyFish
    PwnyFish Member Posts: 70

Are you guys considering increasing amount of information solo survivors get up to the SWF level? If so, what things do you have in mind?

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Since Pig is getting cosmetics finally, and so is Tapp... Will Myers receive something similar?

By this I mean he had a new movie (Halloween 2018) which displayed a more aged and gritty mask, and I was wondering if something similar will come up for him?

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    edited June 2019

Since you implemented the hair change, I noticed in The Black cat Hat head cosmetic for Nea the hair... looks odd and is oddly coming off of her cheek but it should be laying flat on her cheek like this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (before 3.0.0 Patch [XBOX])

Her Hair in Patch 3.0.0:

Will the new Hair be fixed? Also will Laurie and the other DLC characters get a hair change? (Laurie's looks unrealistic compared to Feng Min ect.) Because I was really hoping for a better looking hair piece for classic Laurie when new hair was announced..

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283

Are these q's going to be answered