Which Cosmetics did you get?

fcc2014
fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Now that everyone has access to all the content, what cosmetics did you buy or grind for? What future outfits would you like to see?

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Very disappointed with Claudette outfits. Not as cool as Meg's, Jake's and Dwight's. I just got the 'Large Walnut Glasses & Shrub Hairpin' head for Claudette. Rest all is lackluster. I hope she gets better outfits and hairdos in future. 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Very disappointed with Claudette outfits. Not as cool as Meg's, Jake's and Dwight's. I just got the 'Large Walnut Glasses & Shrub Hairpin' head for Claudette. Rest all is lackluster. I hope she gets better outfits and hairdos in future. 
    I feel the same way but with feng. I actually like the outfit she has that got leaked though and hopefully one day bhvr decides to put her bunny hoodie in the game
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

None...
    They all look bad and I can get some better cosmetics just by leveling my characters.
    (Some may look good)
    But buying a cosmetic item doesn't feel as rewarding, especially for the ones that can only be bought with auric cells.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

I bought a lot for Jake and Dwight, and some more for each other survivor, and the cosmetic for Billy.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I'm still grinding towards unlocking the chapter but after i will get the charcoal outfits for most of my survivors. (Dwight, Meg, Claudette) Nea pants and the dark top. David the black security outfit.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2018

None.
    The game doesn't have good enough graphics to make any of the "fancy" cosmetics appealing enough to justify the price/grind.
    If I'll buy any of the cosmetics they will probably be the cheap default recolours for more stealth.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

None, they’re ten freaking dollars. That’s ridiculous. This ain’t a free to play game.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Bought the blue haired Feng Min outfit. I couldn't resist. 
  • FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163

Bought the Meg Traveller outfit and Feng's blue hair and mask head

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

I bought black pants for Hillbilly, that's it so far. xD

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

I bought the farmer kate outfit, but the one for shards, not aurics. Mostly because I don't like her tentacle hair.

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68

None. They're all boring imo.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

The Wild Asylum Mental Patient Doctor outfit. It's his only very rare outfit and the only outfit that doesn't have a baseball bat.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277

Mourning gown Nurse, Kitty mask for Huntress & Kate's cowgirl outfit. <3

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    I brought Claidette’s pink top outfit with the brown bob, brought some tops for Kate, blonde hair for her, black shorts, I also brought two Clown outfits, a weapon for him and a a 4800 jacket for Jake and a green beanie 
  • MercySpectra
    MercySpectra Member Posts: 11
    Mama Huntress, Traveler Meg with the platinum blonde shaved sides
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905
    edited July 2018

I bought most of Dwight's. I love the lounging ones, as there is something so funny and awesome about Dwight running around in his socks and sweat pants. The hoodies that go with them are very cool, too. The snake oil charmer one is great. Makes Dwight look like he's from the Wild West. I really like the new sweaters. They go well with the fedora hat and sunglasses head. I bought some of the shirts and ties, too, as well as some of the new pants and shorts.

Dwight did well in the new cosmetics.

• mike2835
    mike2835 Member Posts: 83
    I picked up the clown since you can't unlock it with shards
  • XxPennywisexX
    XxPennywisexX Member Posts: 6
    I bought traveler Meg and Black Bride Nurse
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Got the very rare cell exclusive skins for Trapper, Hag, Doctor and Clown

Claudette as well

I'm loving the Hag skin. I only use the lettuce hair and run around looking weird I never get BM/Toxicity when I run cabbage hag.

I guess people just find her so ridiculous looking they laugh instead of hate.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    A bunch, but my preferred ones are Ace's Leopard shirt with matching beige pants and Doc's red business suit with green eyes and the Spikey thumper.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Red Hottie Kate, ofc.