The wait times

Options

Since the double bp killer Q times have been awful i thought after double bp it would of gone back to quick lobby but it hasn't it seem like killer Q time have gotten worse since double bp is anyone else experience this im ps4 btw

Comments

• Tursam
    Tursam Member Posts: 20
    Options

Double BP: Everyone wants to play killer for easy bloodpoints. A lot of people who normally play killer stop playing killer to get away from the queue times.

After Double BP: The killers who left are now all coming back

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

It is a diffiult subject and topic, longer que times yes, but i feel that more and more now i am paired with my own or the same ranks - so i guess waiting for a bit, compared to dealing with ranks i shouldn't be with, eh i guess for me i can't compalin that much. Sometimes i do wait long, but it depends on the time.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

I've been getting quick killer matches at the moment.

• Ihitscenekids23
    Ihitscenekids23 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Im only a 18 on killer on ps4 and ive been waiting up to sometimes 20 minutes to find 4 survivors its ridiculous that it takes that long and to even get a lobby in general with out survivors takes forever also

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193
    Options

My first killer round today was pretty quick (around 1.30pm UK time). I played some survivor rounds (again, no problems, was faster than normal) then tried to go back to killer - couldn't get a match at all. Gave up after 20 minutes. I got the lobby okay and players came in, but never got above 3 - apart from one player who stuck it out till I gave up and turned off the game, the others waited and left since we couldn't fill the lobby. This would have been around 4.30pm Uk time. I'm used to survivor rounds being difficult to get around that time but killer is usually pretty quick.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

It happened because of a killer only DLC dropping so people are playing him. Then the 103% extra BP 3rd Anniversary offering. Before that 2x BP event. These all overlapped making a massive surge in killers play.

As farming Blood points is relatively a collosial waste of time outside of Killer. This makes every person who's aware of this play killer leaving SWF groups, Dailies, Solo Players who dont like killer or are unaware.

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265
    Options

Yes, trying to get a match on PS4 as a killer is HORRIBLE right now. It's been that way ever since the 3.0 patch. Before that, I never had a problem. Would get matches in 2 mins, tops. Now it's anywhere between 10-25 mins, and when I do get a lobby, it always seems to be 3, and a fourth never joins. Yet, if someone leaves, someone else fills their place almost instantly. Someone really did a great job there.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

@Mushwin I think we played a match together vs Gf in the Chapel on ps4.

Purple ranks with Claudette I it was you, I was playing Quentin

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

I think part of may have to do with the anniversary cakes too, people got tons of them on killers so they want to use them and build BP to level other killers or survivors maybe?

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@Liruliniel I think that too. Because you finish games as killer usually with about 70k if you use BBQ and a gateau. Even if the game is bad. More if someone else use this. As survivor you won't get that much.

Ps:Waiting for Jeyers to come here and tell us that it's because we wanted a nerf to the only viable survivor perks (aka MoM).

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

The wait times are quite bad, yes. Which is why I'm mostly playing survivor atm.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@Divine_Confetti thought of the Matchmaker too. They tend not to tell us