Now I know how to REALLLLLLY make the Killers salty!

yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I’m a killer main, but survivor is fun. As a killer, I know what’s irritating: T-bagging, looping, flashlights, taunting in gangs, etc. etc.

Well I’ve recently tried putting a new (to me) feature to use as survivor. That feature, my friends, is sabotage! I used to think it was useless, since the hooks grow back. Now I know that the trick is to 99% the hooks and drop them when the killer is carrying somebody.

This strategy has earned me more face-camping tunneling, and overall salt than I think I have ever seen or received in this game before....and it’s AWESOME!!! Truly hilarious! 😂

Comments

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited June 2019

I can agree, if I see you casually trying to sabo my hooks I'm going for that booty. (it's funny last time this happened to me it was a Jake too, both saved by and as killer, beautiful) As a survivor it's the best thing when a teammate saves you like this though, true heroes. They know what they're doing and the agro they're going to get but they still do it anyway.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Sabotaging is such a time waster, and most of my games, I keep on choosing hooks killers don't use at all... only succeeded one time XD

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246
    edited June 2019

I get beyond tilted against sabo strats because I think it's a complete BS mechanic. The only thing that will cause me to insta-D/C in a game is a sabo squad.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Unless the whole team is doing it then this is a waste of time. Sabo meta has been dead for years and for good reason. Any time I encounter someone trying to sabo I just get them out of the game early. They obviously didn't want to be a productive team member so I just get rid of them so the rest of the survivors are free from time wasters like that.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

You should try sabotaging some bear traps in front of the Trapper.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

Me and another person do that to save other. Sadly we died due to tunneling. As killer if I see a toolbox I run bubba with hangman

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Sabotage-teams earn a spot on my mori-list.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

Thing about sabo is... you are not doing gens, essentially wasting time. Low killers will fall for that but experienced ones know exactly how to counter this. I'm not saying you shouldnt have your fun with sabo, i do it from time to time for memes.

But in general if you can afford saboing the match is already won so you just mess arround, but in normal game its the way of having no gens done.

• s0cial_outc4st
    s0cial_outc4st Member Posts: 59

There is no reason to ever insta-D/C. You lose bloodpoints, you screw over the players in the lobby. Finish the game.

• Dead_by_David17
    Dead_by_David17 Member Posts: 75

The best way I've found to make a killer salty is to use perks that the game provides me that their "'made up rules" say is toxic to run.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Agitation lets me reach another hook most of the times.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

That simple huh? An actual sabo squad has probably thought of that and has No Mither. Takes longer for slugs to die than it takes to complete all 5 generators.