From Fun to Failure. Time to hang up Legion...

Nobu
Nobu Member Posts: 139

Unfortunately....I just can't play Legion anymore.

I litterlly gave it my all for months now...

Was the most fun killer, despite being super weak...

Now....litterally makes me want to commit...

For my own mental health i litterally cannot play this killer anymore until it's fixed.

Every single game I play now i get bullied so badly..

As somebody who was a Rank 1 Legion main...This is absolutely ridiculous...

Killers shouldn't make you feel this way...

Comments

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77

Im sorry to hear that dude.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

I feeling with you. I had already enough after the first day^^.

It was not because of the killing - the Legion patchday was for me a mori-fest, but oh boy... too see how the most fun killer turned into a no-fun-at all killer was horrible for me.

At the moment the devs maybe ignore the issue, but sooner or later they have to adress it again, anyways.

In the meantime we can sadly only do the same like other Legion mains before us and tell the story how payed content for what we have pay with real life money, got turned into something totaly different, if someone ask us in real life, or on other plattforms.

Imo, they should at least adress the issue. I think everyone understands that they can't change a huge mistake like the Legion patch in a day, but a forumposting that poses improvement in sight should be possible.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2019

Hey man i feel you

https://youtu.be/7QQIAAtuKQ4

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

They feel so slow now. It suck so much.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

I absolutely agree on him being too handicapped for purple/red ranks. Still trying to play him regularly but it's getting less and less fun. By now Legion is a running gag that even survivors pity after each game.

Something needs to change BHVR. Quite a lot of people in here (including myself) have posted numerous approaches on how to balance him / make him a little more fun to play. We can only hope at this point.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Replace legion with any killer that isn’t nurse, billy, spirit, or hag. This still can apply.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

If the rumors are true, you can also coun't nurse and spirit in, in a few months.

After everyone had know that the Legion patch will come, you could already see how the nerf cryers shifted from "nerf Legion" threads, to "nerf nurse/spirit" threads.

We Legion fight here not only for us, we fight also here to break this circle of madness, those nerf threads putting on the game.

Some survivors would like to have a game, were they can win a round while they do nothing more as tbaging.

Luckily, we killers have also a voice and survivors who actual search a challenge raising sometimes also their voice.

Let us hope that at the end common sense wins over this hater minority.

• No, legion was outstanding. they were bad but incredibly fun. Now they are somehow worse than before if you use their power and also probably the most boring killer. their power just cant down survivors and it also has so many limits that you are better off not using it at all except for very special occasions like farming.