Dropping down while holding survivors

I don't know if any of the devs have ever dropped offa small ledge while holding an object near their weight, but you don't typically keep holding onto it.

The killers who drop off a ledge or out of a window with a survivor in their arms should be momentarily stunned (cause it's a weight issue) and should drop the survivor (cause the unbalanced weight on one side of the body), or for the bigger killers like the Shape or own, should be stunned and the wiggle bar should go up 25%.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Reminder: They're entity powered.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Yes, also, if a killer looks at a survivor, they should instantly be given an escape for free.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Also, when the match starts the doors should automatically open.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Everyone should be able to push generators around. They have wheels after all.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

The survivors should die instantly when hit with a chainsaw because tHaTs WhAt ThEy dO iN rEaL LIFe

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Yeah this shouldnt be able without any penalty. The comments above me are just unjustified junk.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

IRL you usually get paralysed for the restcof your life when you get with a machete or cattle hammer in the spine.

I suggest survivors have to use wheelchairs for the rest of the trisl after first hit, of course you can't run or use pallets or windows either cause realism.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Would love to see that. Or Bill and David having coughing fits from smoking

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I don't know if you've ever been on someone's shoulder when they dropped from three meters, but their shoulder would push into your guts with such force that you'd double over in pain and would be unable to stand for hours.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Assuming a five meter drop (since the floors seem much taller than the killers, who are already quite tall, I'm assuming the modern standard of ~3 meters per floor don't apply), you'd hit an indestructible, hard object while traveling (falling) at roughly 10 meters per second (36 km/h).