Something other than Pallets

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

I think from the viewpoints of both Survivors and Killers part of the frustration of playing is due to the fact Survivors don't have many defenses to utilize in Chase's aside from pallets and breaking line of sight (if that because most of the maps are out in the open).

If there were a variety of defenses along with pallets, I don't think looping would be as prevalent as it is now.

I'm glad they're reworking maps to have more mindgameable pallets, because this is a step in the right direction I feel. But will the devs also add in other lines of defense as well(maybe more hiding spots, or verticality?)

Comments

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

Hiding spot yes vertically not so much those balanced landing survs would be jumping like jumping beans

• chunkycheese21
    chunkycheese21 Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2019

The amount of hiding spots is insane, I don't think any more objects need to be added. I mean there's so many additional attributes that help you escape the killer, Dead Hard, Flashlight, Firecrackers, Etc.

And on the "rare" occasion you're found by the killer you have 3 other teammates backing you up.

Take in killer's perspective on how annoying it is for all these hiding spots and that burning hatred you feel when you're pallet stunned for the 3rd time in a row.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Not hiding spots - line of sight breakers where you can mind game. A lot of maps just don't have them or if they do like they are weak. Of course you get those killers that do nothing but follow your scratch marks like a bloodhound. They don't mind game, the only thing that stalls them is a pallet in the face.