Buff the Legion pins (And other items, but mainly the pins).

Options

Their effects should be applied along with the deep would.

Reasons are this:

1.- Feral frenzy needs to be completely refilled before being usable again, which makes them very "expensive" to use.

2.- Their effects are good to keep survivors you are not chasing under control, but with the 2 hits requirement they are applied most likely to the survivor you are going to be chasing, which makes them mostly useless.

3.- Before thinking about the classic buff with nerfs, the 60 seconds are good enough, it doesn't need to be reduced, even more time would be better. The idea is to apply those effect to survivors you are not going to chase, so you are going to spend time chasing other survivor, then after he escapes or gets hooked, you'll look for the others, and at the momment you find them those 60 seconds would be almost gone if not already gone.

Other item that needs a change is the Fuming Mixtape, My two ideas are:

1.- Reduces cooldown by the % of feral frenzy bar left. so if you cancel right away, you'll get a 95% reduced cool down, which makes it a decent ultra rare.

2.- Altough I think this should be a base ability for the legion: Give the mending a nurse's calling effect (of course without needed that perk)

Comments

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395
    Options

Other idea 2: No. Never. I main Legion and this is broken as #########.

Other Idea 1: Also broken as #########. His cooldown makes sense since, you know, he just went ape ######### sprinting around and stabbing everything.

About the pins: the perfect buff to Legion as a whole, and thus the pins, is to make it so his frenzy hits down again. It was never broken in the first place. He needs to hit you a ridiculous amount of times to down you with frenzy, but at the bonus if being able to bypass loops. His vault speed needs to be faster, and remove the bullshit stun when he misses. To deal with the lunge abuse that made him move further, remove the lunge at all. Keep the terror radius change, and revert the time change.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33
    Options

@newavitar keep the terror radius? Are you serious? This is THE biggest problem with Legion right now... Organized survivors will just finish gens in your terror radius while you are being looped to death since your ability is useless 9/10 times. If they change anything about Legion, it definitely should be the terror radius mechanic.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@newavitar "frenzy hits down again. It was never broken in the first place."

I wouldn't say it wasn't broken but adding it now would literally be chaning nothing. If you try it now using Frank's Mixtape it would be way faster to just smack them.

"bullshit stun when he misses." No.

@Odimm How would you change it. It was changed because

• newavitar
    Options

The point of his power is not to down them with it. It's a time waster. Yes, you're most likely not going to get any downs with the timer but if they choose not to deal with it you'll get the down, and if they do deal with it you slow the game down by forcing them to deal with it.

• newavitar
    Options

He's in a frenzy. It's called "feral frenzy" not "kinda angry I guess but also I'm a little tired oh looks like I missed well darn looks like you get away frenzy".

This is why he shouldn't have a lunge. It would still leave room for dodges and ######### but you're not immediately ######### if you don't hit.

Yes using lower cooldown is faster, but only in certain scenarios. There are others that you need the ability to down with frenzy, otherwise you simply can't get them.

• newavitar
    Options

You're not supposed to get downs with the timer. That's not the point. The point is to slow the game down. Either they don't deal with the bleedout, and they go down, or they deal with it and they waste time.

• LancerCain
    LancerCain Member Posts: 72
    Options

Broken as ######### compared to what? to instadown hatchets? or to soundless spirit? because it is an ultra rare we are talking about.