Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Opinion: is this a good perk build for the pig?

Sentry
Sentry Member Posts: 124
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Dying light,Ruin,bbq and pgtw,enduring or Bloodwarden (Undecided on the last one)

if this isnt good what perks would u change.

Comments

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

TBH you would run the typical M1 killer build, so Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, and BBQ, PGTW, or Noed depending on if you want Bloodpoints or not. Dying light is awful without a mori, and Enduring without Spirit Fury is kinda pointless since it doesn't affect DS anymore. Bloodwarden is just too situational too be relied upon in red ranks.

• SnyprLife
    SnyprLife Member Posts: 63

Dying Light isn't usually a great perk because you have to tunnel which sucks for survivors and usually there are only 2 gens left by the time you can get it activated but you are using ruin so that could be interesting. Considering that you're using so many slow down the game perks i might change out blood warden for another tracking perk or even something like sloppy butcher to slow the game down even more. IMO

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Dying light is only good if you play mori and tunnel hard.

Bloodwarden is very situational perk, but when timed well it can give you lot of kills.

The rest are fine/good perks.

I would consider playing Bamboozle as well.

• screamdreamsx
    screamdreamsx Member Posts: 213

Ruin, BBQ, PGTW and surveillance

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

wait we run slowdown perks on a killer that already has traps to slow the game down LOL

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I don't play pig but I've heard good things about this build:

Monitor and Abuse, Whispers, Save The Best For Last, Ruin.

You crouch when whispers activates because your terror radius is reduced then jump them. It helps you find which boxes people go to in the late game also. Once you stack STBFL hook saves become completely unsafe since you can negate borrow time with crouch and quickly down both survivors with reduced wipe animation.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

It's alright, but practically speaking, that build was MUCH better when Pig had a 28m terror radius.

Back then compared to now, it gave you at least a little bit more leniency in timing when the Whispers perk icon lit up. Especially when survivors were moving about in Whispers area of detection.

Back then, MoM gave pig a 20m terror radius.

Now it's just 24m when using MoM.