Kill with friends. The Legion.

JAWS_BDSM
JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

So... It`s all the title. I suggest new gamemode which allows 4 players to play as 4 killers to kill 4 survivors and complete legion rework to make this killers suit their name more.

1. KWF mode will work like SWF mode, yet you create your own lobby instead of searching for one. You can invite your friends to join you or you can play with randoms. The only killer available for KWF is The Legion.

2. Game mechanics and interactions.

• Aura-reading killer perks do not provide aura-reading bonuses (e.g. BBQ&Chili gains stacks, but doesn`t show auras)
  • Only 1 hex perk per player (same perks work as one, they do not stack, e.g. 4 hex ruin will lit only 1 totem and give same debuff as 1 hex ruin)
  • Memento Mori offerings provide bonuses for all 4 players (e.g. if one player burns Ebony memento mori, all 4 will be able to kill survivors.) Only 1 kill per player (so every member of the party can kill only 1 survivor).
  • Black Ward and BloodPoints offerings are personal.
  • Killers cannot see each other auras, although they see where survivors are downed or hooked.
  • Number of pallets on the maps is doubled.
  • Addons are personal.

3. Legion Changes. In order to make Legion balanced as they appear as 4 different killers instead of 1 I suggest that changes:

Speed 4.1 M/S. Terror radius - 10 M.

Power: Overwhelming Majority.

The Legion appears as a group of 4 agile and fast killers. They cooperate to effectively murder their victims.

The Legion can vault windows and pallets at 90% speed of a survivor. They can break pallets using secondary power button.

4. Addons changes.

Fuming Mix Tape - The Legion can see other members` auras (map wide range)

Iridescent Button - Increases movement speed by 0.3 M/S. Blocks 1 Perk Slot (when the trial starts with this addon used, the forth perk slot (unlocked at level 15) is blocked.)

Cold Dirt - Increases movement speed while not in chase by 0.5 M/S.

Filthy Blade - Dying survivors suffer from slower repairing speed debuff(-10%), which fades away after they were revived/rescued from the hook.

Frank`s mix tape - Attacks now apply Deep wound effect.

Stab wounds study - Dying survivors bleed out 50% faster.

Green and lower - W.I.P.

P.S. I hope you enjoy my view of the Legion, I will improve my idea, leave your feedback and thoughts about it. Thank you!

Comments

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Lore-wise I think it'd be awesome to see the other members present during a trial, balancing that in a new game mode? A lot harder.

• JAWS_BDSM

Sure. But possible whining about killers playing KWF with 3rd party programs to cooperate better would be priceless

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited June 2019

Maybe they could make them similar to Identity V's Hell ember.

Multiple Legion AI that can chase and damage survivors.

Aura of the survivor being chased/spotted will be shown to the killer at all times, like Freddy's aura reading.

The killer can take control of any Legion member by looking at them and pressing the ability button. This would probably be on cool down (not sure how long yet).

Legion will also have an ability to help in chase, (not sure about what it would be yet)

Feel free to add or change anything. :)

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

The only thing about making any sort of KWF mode, it'd be easy to deny survivors any chance of escape if two people are going after the same person. You just go after them at different angles.

• JAWS_BDSM

That`s why 2x pallets and lower movement speed.

The only thing that can be bad, that when all survivors are found by all 4 killers, they all are as good as dead, because they are going to catch them eventually and no one is doing gens.

Well, anyway KWF can`t be taken seriously, but It would be funny to play this gamemode.

Payback, mfckrs

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

I would love kill with friends, 2 v 8, but only with KYF. :)

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

The Legion needs a fix first so people actually consider playing them again. Although I like the concept here.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,360

"legion appears as 4 fast and agile killers" makes Legion move at 4.1m/s, lol

• JAWS_BDSM

Well, they ate too much hamburgers!

they still can vault pallets and windows. slightly slower than survivors.

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

I'd be down for a new killer to only be playable in a specific game mode.

E g : for a hag game. you have to spend time searching the map for keys to free trapped victims and for each victim freed you gain 5,000bp

While the current trail based system is OK I think if there was to be something like a dbd2 the killer you pick determines what type of trial it is

OK now I've said that Im just going to list some ideas

Wraith - put azaroths skeleton back together

Trapper - find sticks of tnt to place in the killer shack/on the exit gates

Nurse - find one item in the asylum and hope that it causes the nurse to remember who she was and to take pity on you(idk how this'd work in game. Probably an extra hook state or a free insta heal)

Spirit - kill her "father" before she kills you (one survivor is tagged as the father and it kinda works like T. T. T)

Plauge - something to do with a sacrificial goat

Ghostface - sesh