What shall I level up?

Options

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm not sure if I should keep leveling up my preferred killers so they all have BBQ and Ruin since some of them don't or if I should level up a different killer from scratch because I may want a perk in my preferred killer build. For example, my trapper is level 44 but doesn't have ruin, my hillbilly is level 50 without BBQ but my clown is level 3 etc and I want bamboozle so do I try and get the perks I need to get more bp's on my preferred killers or do I level up clown for the teachables. I feel pretty weird just seeing a level 3 clown just chilling out.

td;dr Do I get more teachables or continue leveling my preferred killers to get the "core" perks.

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

If that was me I would do the Clown first, because it takes the longest to do and it is something i want. However, if you do Trapper or Hillbilly they are closer to being done. What do you like better and want the most really? Do you want BBQ more? Ruin? Or Bam?

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Personally, I'd finish my 2 killers first so that I can gain bp easier.

• MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117
    Options

I would suggest that u level your favorite killers till u have a playable build. Than u can spend the BP from playing with this killer into the bloodwebs of the killer u wanna level up.

Just remeber, the more killers u level simultaneously, the more teachables will pop up in your bloodweb, so the chance of getting the perks u want gets decreased.

For example, i have 8 or 9 killers full perk, actually going for full perk clown, and i didnt got BBQ once, while i have already 42 perks on tier 3. Bad luck, but annoying as hell.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

Agree with @MarksmanSpecal. Level up your favourite killers so that you have something you can play. I got a great Pig build by level 40 but I have put a huge amount of bloodpoints into Wraith and still haven't got any builds I want.

I would encourage you not to pollute your bloodwebs with bad teachables though. I will not pick Hangman's Trick even though it means I get a choice of 1 perk on each of Pig's bloodwebs.

• InFernoZ22
    InFernoZ22 Member Posts: 32
    Options

@JawsIsTheNextKiller

My main is Myers. He is prestige 3 level 50 and has pretty much all of the perks I need to just play him to get BP's. The only problem with that is I will run out of add ons for him.

I could just play survivor with WGLF and Prove thyself but I prefer killer

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

Then I would personally keep putting points into Myers until the point where there are no more perks left (otherwise it would feel like a waste). Then find the killer who has any perks you like the sound of for Myers and level them up.

Also, the next time a new killer comes out with a perk you want, you will be able to get it on Myers quickly.