You were granted the power to buff one killer to Nurse level. Who do you pick and why?

Options

Pig all the way! She has not gotten enough love from the community so far. Also did you hear her stun noise? How can any killer be more worthy?

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    edited July 2019
    Options

The spirit

She should be able to go through walls

Post edited by I_am_Negan on
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Billy :P

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

I'll just go with the logical choice. The worst killer in the game is getting a rework so he'll probly be better by the end of that. Therefore, I'll choose Leatherface since he's the 2nd worst killer in the game and there's no telling when he'll get a rework.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Wraith, cause he's my main.

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight I wouldn't because honestly Michael is one of the only killers I see both sides genuinely enjoy facing. Buff him? Im always down for it, but for Nurse level there would be needed new bullishit that makes him just unfair and bugging him that hard would remove the only "scary" killer to annoyance territory more than anything.

Leatherface deserves it more IMO< he's an iconic movie killer yet his power is so barebones and boring

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

+1. Reason: A Legion where the chases make fun again would be for me a reason to come back to dbd.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,029
    Options

The Nightmare, make him have as much fun in DBD as he has in his movies. Also, maybe voicelines like Ash done by Robert Englund. WELCOME TO THE BIG TIME #########!!!

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265
    Options

Freddy. He damn sure deserves it, and IS one of the most iconic killers in the game. His powers are literally limitless in the dream world, but not in DBD.

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

Plague, just out of spite and revenge for people underrating her xD

• Purple_Orc
    Purple_Orc Member Posts: 218
    Options

The Plague, because it's always funny seeing the survivors throw-up as they run away

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2019
    Options

Easily Doctor. Why? ZZZZZZAP! HEHEHEHE! ZZZZZZAP! HEHEHEHE!

Not really sure how I'd do it though. I was thinking about making his static field mapwide, reaching a new Madness tier would reveal auras permanently, and shocking a Survivor would completely freeze them for five seconds. We're supposed to be breaking our chosen Killer, right?

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328
    Options

Ghostface. I like him and he should be viable on high ranks.'

People suggested to give him ability to teleport into lockers and stalk people from them in order to jump out and stab-stab.

I would also like if he was given an ability to see marked survivors` auras or have speed boost when chasing marked ones.

It would be fun, for me.

• Vassyle
    Vassyle Member Posts: 48
    Options

Spirit, make her fast af and with unlimited power. She would be a dead godess

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

Doctor, because hehehehe.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Trapper, I want to see more types of traps. Nothing like a stun trap you could toss across the window during a loop. BZZZZZZT! Oh, the glorious screams!

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911
    Options

claudette morel

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Plague! She's so cool and it's a shame she isnt very good

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
    Options

Plague she was forgotten

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

That's easy Philip Ojomo. Who doesn't like him.

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    Options

I would choose Cannibal, but that'd just be a nerf. The obvious choice is Pig.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

if he could carry 2 traps at the beginning I would be happy.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Wraith because he's the goodest boy and deserves the best

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Shape, the king of slashers.

"You can't loop the boogeyman"

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Options

Pig

1: Growl starts only when the charge actually starts actually starts, not when you begin to activate the ability.

2: Allow her to retrieve traps the survivors remove.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Trapper or wraith, clown could also be interesting. I'd really love to see these played more but as to who is most deserving, that's really difficult. Honestly, I think overall, wraith.

• Cardgrey
    Options

Nurse wraith nurse

Wraith!!!

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Gonna go against my girl as i feel trapper and mr bubba need help plus poor legion as well so many killers need help its is so hard to choose but trapper is the one i feel is more need as he was the first and i feel alot of his add ons should be apart of his base kit. He needs a revamp or slight adjustments.

But love to bubbas and legions but lets see what they do sleepy master flex before we see what buffs are

🐷❤️

• Cardgrey
    Options

@Darkskies

Pig???

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Awww dont rude!! Lol 🐷💔i would but i find pig in a good place i love her and realise other killers need improvements far more!

But love to my pig and those that main her understand the love but others need help more 🐖💕

• Cardgrey
    Options

@Darkskies

Not being rude

I don't think my boy wraith will get any power from nurse... His hand in the cookie jar

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354
    Options

Gotta be Wraith for me. Nothing funnier than a Survivor prepping to set up a loop, but you overtake them and uncloak for a free hit thanks to the Move Speed from Windstorm. Imagine being able to do that without needing the addon, and with him being given more power to gain a presence in the game.

• Cardgrey
    Options

@Darkskies

Need this for your collection!

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I want The Legion to run as fast as Hillbilly. Now that would be fun and would justify the missed attack stun duration

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

One of the following:

The Pig, the Legion, the Clown, the Plague. All killers I find fun (well, the Legion is no longer fun for me, but whatever), but suffer due to being underpowered.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Clown all the way. He's funny, handsome and kind.

• ChaosMaster130
    ChaosMaster130 Member Posts: 24
    Options

I'd buff Doctor. Double the shocked debuff time and make shocking hit-scan, maybe buff the base range of the shock as well.

Boom! instantly a deadly loop blocker.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    edited July 2019
    Options

Freddy. Reason? He's an extremely powerful reality warper and should be the most powerful killer in the game based on that alone.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Easy. Pig.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Legion so I can stop hearing Legion mains complain about him.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Michael Myers, keep that fear factor and artist factor in murder.

Evil Within 2, you get a slightly faster action speed to vaulting and breaking pallets.

your lunge is normal.

Evil Within 3, you get a moderately faster action speed to vaulting and breaking pallets, keep the increased lunge and give him 117% speed while in EW3.

I also wished his mask's hair was fixed to look combed back and not just stitched on hair. His face looks more serious and they fix his moving animations to match the movie more, the close to the body arms and legs, not spread out like he's trying to avoid a piss stain in his coveralls, the stern look and strength.