Clothes...

Thank devs for another customization (rare loot feng min) which you can only get with money... And cosmetics being half of the game price is just ridiculous

Comments

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

basically this.

unfortunately, microtransactions will always be common in games somehow, and dead by daylight is one of them.

if you're genuinely unhappy with how cosemetics are being presented, then it's in your best interest that you don't consider getting any, period. :/

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Not every cosmetic is going to be available with shards.

Wraith's skin in this pack is. They do a mix because they need people to actually buy them.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

What are the cosmetics?

• TheGodfather
    TheGodfather Member Posts: 46

I know my opinion does not matter but i wanted to say it

• Yikes_A4K83
    Yikes_A4K83 Member Posts: 30

•We live in America where capitalism is the system we use for our economy.

•Games are no longer like movies in the sense that they are made, pushed out, and then moved on from. They are services now.

•To fund an artistic/entertainment service such as a game, the devs need money because duh. I hope I don't have to explain that to you.

•The best way to accrue currency that will be put into pushing out content is to monetize cosmetics.

Now, if you have a better idea, please do tell. I'm sure that whatever your genius brain can offer will surely revolutionize the gaming industry. Please do not deprive us of that better system. I'm begging you, oh intelligent one, whatever can we do different?

• doublev1986
    doublev1986 Member Posts: 78

Think if they were a little bit cheaper more people would buy them. I love the new wraith but it's too rich for my blood. It's a shame because it would be better if we could see more variety in the killer skins that we face off against