Now that the event is over...

Can we have another event? Do people even want another event?

I'd like to see the return of the Summer BBQ as last time round I was new and didn't understand it. The first time playing it and I'm repairing a cocktail machine? I was so confused.

If not I'd love something similar to the Halloween event.

Comments

• Exa1ib3r
    Exa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

No...

I've honestly had enough of events, just ebony moris, 4 man toolbox/flashlights, firecrackers, and just a whole lot of tryharding.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Lobby times are back to normal?

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Yeah, the bugged out system of waiting for a full group to make a lobby and then there not being a full group after that long wait for a lobby is still in place slowing things down.

• TheGhostHasAFace
    TheGhostHasAFace Member Posts: 18

Thank god the event is over. I was worried I had to suffer from being farmed in 50% of my matches.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

My queues are back to normal. I'm on Ps4 so idk how it is on the other platforms :/

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

For me is still a bit long but much better than before

• Gottlos
    Gottlos Member Posts: 106

I would just like the return of proper audio.. The update had wrecked it for a lot of people. After that, I'm just waiting for the archive feature to be added 😀

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yes, but fairly for both sides, so everyone can get the bloodpoints.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

No, no, no, and NO. I left the game during the event fiasco because playing Killer was impossible and I don't enjoy Survivor nearly as much. I play DBD to run around as my favorite horror Icons: Myers, Freddy, and Leatherface. I don't even care if survivors escape. I just like playing the Icons.

The events prevent that unless I want to play lobby simulator on my limited play time. Time to give the events a rest for a little while.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Events bring the worst in people.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Plz No more events until they can prevent them from ruining the game.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

it depends on the format of the event. it'd be nice to prevent events from completely taking over and ruining the experience (via firecrackers, laggy graphics, forcing people to farm)!

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

I feel very bad about criticizing events so much; but they haven’t had more than the one good event, the margarita one, since they got rid of community challenges. I wish they hadn’t ruined their ability to do those via intentional self sabotage.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

We need an event that encourages people to play both sides.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Didn't the Hallowed Blight Event already try to do that?

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I was only starting to play during the Summer Bbq event, so I could be wrong, but wasn't that fairly successful? I thought if you burned an invitation you got rewarded for completing the margarita gens and putting survivors on the grill hooks. I could swear things seemed pretty relaxed during that event.

• TheEndOfSolace
    TheEndOfSolace Member Posts: 16

I liked the hallowed blight it was really balance and made for a fun game where killers wanted a lot of hooks not just 1-2 hooking everyone and survivors had an objective other than the gens