Freddy might be viable and here is why

Skrill0x
Skrill0x Member Posts: 50
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

Let me start off by saying if I got any facts about the freddy rework wrong please correct me. I really want freddy to be good but it looks like he will still be ass.

Ok so if you didnt get this, Freddy now has a mapwide sleepzone which constantly makes survivors fall asleep within 60 seconds. After those 60 seconds the survivor can wake up by failing a skillcheck or being woken up by another awake survivor... additionally they can find a clock on the map and interact with it akin to the pigs trapboxes.

The other part of freddy´s kit is that he can place dream snares which are easy to place but only affect survivors once they are fully asleep (so basically you cant use his power in the first 60 seconds in the game).

Summarized: It is now easier to wake up, being asleep doesn´t debuff the survivor at all, Freddy has NO TOOL TO PUT SURVIVORS ASLEEP FASTER and freddys power is useless if you are awake.

This just doesnt look viable at all to me.

Edit: When a survivor gets hit they are immediately put into dream state. I didnt know that and it wasnt said on stream but this seems to be the case.....

Post edited by Skrill0x on

Comments