Changes to the shrine

Options
commtech
commtech Member Posts: 18
Why did prices on the shrine jump from 550 to 2000 shards? What is the logic behind that?

Comments

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

Right now it is a lot faster to earn Iridescent Shard through player level than it was previously through game time. This is why the prices have been adjusted!

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

uhhh....the new leveling system where at minimum you get 150 shards per level...???

• commtech
    commtech Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok fair enough!
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

OK but why did bloodpoints go down from 250k to 150k? The game was already grindy and honestly i was expecting that we could earn more bloodpoints for the perks we had.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@Delfador said:
    OK but why did bloodpoints go down from 250k to 150k? The game was already grindy and honestly i was expecting that we could earn more bloodpoints for the perks we had.

You can have infinite amount of Shards.... that is the reason. 250 wouldn't hurt but yeah whatever.> @MineAntoiya said:

uhhh....the new leveling system where at minimum you get 150 shards per level...???

Key word minimum. You still get it almost as before -> you play more matches you earn the shards you get the goodies you want.

• 8BITLORD
    8BITLORD Member Posts: 27
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

Dude I literally get 270 when i level up and thats not even the max.

• Gunmech04
    Gunmech04 Member Posts: 77
    Options
    What exactly was the problem with the old shrine? Seemed to be working just fine to me. 
  • MezzaMind
    MezzaMind Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2018
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

I currently get about 235 per level since level 20, it goes up the higher level you get I think

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Yeah, I'm Rank 50 and it caps there.

• Delfador
    Options

@Milo said:

@Delfador said:

You can have infinite amount of Shards.... that is the reason. 250 wouldn't hurt but yeah whatever.>

You actually can't have infinite amount of shards. The only reason people think in this way is because there was a time gap between two shrines. When you hit the bottom, there will be almost no difference between the old shrine system and the new shrine system. They didn't make anything easier. The only thing that has changed is bloodpoints and if you don't like something in the shrine, you can wait till the next shrine and get what you want.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Delfador said:

@Milo said:

@Delfador said:

You can have infinite amount of Shards.... that is the reason. 250 wouldn't hurt but yeah whatever.>

You actually can't have infinite amount of shards. The only reason people think in this way is because there was a time gap between two shrines. When you hit the bottom, there will be almost no difference between the old shrine system and the new shrine system. They didn't make anything easier. The only thing that has changed is bloodpoints and if you don't like something in the shrine, you can wait till the next shrine and get what you want.

If you can’t have an infinite amount of shards then what’s the new cap?
  • Delfador
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Delfador said:

@Milo said:

@Delfador said:

I think you didn't understand what i meant. Because of the time gap between two shrines people think they will always have +10k shards all the time. I am not saying you can not have 1 billion shards or more. The thing i am trying to say is that when you start to consume them you will see that there is not a single difference between old system and new system. Saving shards for shrine doesn't mean anything. They did it most probably for people to buy costumes. I am not sure that they intended to get teachables a lot easier.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Delfador said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Delfador said:

@Milo said:

@Delfador said:

I think you didn't understand what i meant. Because of the time gap between two shrines people think they will always have +10k shards all the time. I am not saying you can not have 1 billion shards or more. The thing i am trying to say is that when you start to consume them you will see that there is not a single difference between old system and new system. Saving shards for shrine doesn't mean anything. They did it most probably for people to buy costumes. I am not sure that they intended to get teachables a lot easier.

Ooh thanks for clarifying I was so lost lol
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

New system is a bit faster to get shards compared to old but not much.

If you are spending shards on the shrine you definately want to grab the 2700's first for 250k rather than 2000 for 150k.

• MezzaMind
    MezzaMind Member Posts: 39
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

Yeah, I'm Rank 50 and it caps there.

Thanks for the info