(BAD WORD) WINDOW IN IRONWORKS OF MISERY

Options
Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

Seriously, why this window still exist?! I feel too strong butthurt when i have to deal with it as all killers except the nurse

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

God I'm glad I'm a hag main, that loop looks nasty

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

Matt Walker Creations btw.

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

Just run Bamboozle 4head

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,691
    Options

They just need to put a door in that wall somewhere to shorten the loop. That map is pretty miserable to play on as a killer since every damn survivor makes a bee line right to that window every chase. The way the generators are spread out, you can't exactly just ignore that side of the map either.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited July 2019
    Options

Usually these 4Head comments are actually serious ones. I have been told many times I was tryhard for using powerful addons (I usually use addons based on how many items survivors have) and instead I should have used Franklins to counter their items.

Even streamers humiliate themselves with such 4Head comments.

Post edited by Laakeri on
  • Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    Options

@Dreamnomad there is a door. Next to the stairs... I use it to turn around and leave.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

Nurse

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2019
    Options

I'm hoping the loop fixes that are supposed to be coming up soon take out of all these broken loops (especially the ones in Haddonfield, ######### that map). That would be much better than having to go through the "two map reworks a year" cycle.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

Problem with Bamboozle here is that it's not mindgamable, and you're carrying a perk for 1 single map that may or may not have that window open. You're effectively carrying a perk you don't like to run for a 1/50 (maybe worse) chance.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Devs have a simple equasion that decides if they will rework anything:

Does it bring more money?

Yes? - Have someone look into it, maybe.

No? - Ignore it. Ignore the questions in Q&A and if asked directly throw default answer: We are contantly looking into the maps/ No we are not doing ######### with them.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833
    Options

To be completely honest, it would be significantly easier to name just the maps I really like to get as killer:

Shelter Woods

Father Campbell's Chapel

Treatment Theatre

Temple of Purgation

The Game

That's 5/27 folks. You can throw in some neutral ones that may or may not be BS depending on RNG spawns, but the maps I actively want to see as killer b/c they are definitely good maps for me are limited to the above 5.

Meanwhile as survivor i'm very excited to spawn in on:

Coal Tower

Ironworks of Misery

Groaning Storehouse

Blood Lodge

Wretched Shop

Thompson House

Rotten Fields

Disturbed Ward

Lampkin Lane

Pale Rose

Grim Pantry

Mother's Dwelling

Badham Preschool

Family Residence

Mount Ormond Resort

That's a much more "balanced" /s 15/27; with the other 8 or so not named so far being "meh" for my playstyles.