Gamers, what is your most legendary gaming moment?

Options
GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

And I mean in any game, I’ll start. Mine was in Apex Legends when one of my teammates dced in the beginning and here was the outcome of the match.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Am I reading this right? 0 kills o.o how did that happen.

• GrootDude
    edited June 2019
    Options

@KillermainBTWm8 I think the other squad stayed outside the barrier too long.😂

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

And my most legendary gaming moment would be in World Of Warcraft during legion got to 3.2k CR then failed to climb further so I decided to give the game a break.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,418
    Options

In my experience, nothing beats the feeling of being the last one alive during a first kill of a World of Warcraft boss, after hundreds of tries.

That really makes you feel so good!

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

My friend getting 1 point of damage in Apex and we also won that game. 😂

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Did a pokemon Moon nuzlocke, beat Kukui with nothing left but a paralyzed Primarina at 1hp. Rest of my team gone.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

Clutching a 3v3 elimination as Zenyatta by getting all the kills. My friends both died early and I went ham (and very frantic because it gets nerve-wreaking with the pressure).

Beating Dark Souls. I'm not good at coordinated fighting like that. I swear I lost years of my life playing that series.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Anything in Dark Souls is an accomplishment honestly

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Finally beating God of War in the hardest difficulty. I ######### hate Baldur's second phase! Now all I need is to beat the valkyries and get all the trophies. 😅

• GrootDude
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight bless your soul.

• PizzaBoi
    PizzaBoi Member Posts: 7
    Options

Not trying to flex on @Boosted_Dwight but I already beat most of the valkaries

• Boosted_Dwight
    edited June 2019
    Options

@PizzaBoi I'll beat them soon just watch >:v

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

I beat Valkyrie Queen on my third try, wasn't that difficult.

• PizzaBoi
    Options

@Unnamed_Freak The Queen ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED ME in only a couple of seconds. It not only hurts me physically but emotionally too. ;^;

• GrootDude
    Options

I’ve never played god of war (with the Valkyries) but I’ve watched @KiraElijah do it.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Options

@PizzaBoi I find her really easy, shes only reused attacks of the previous valkyries(which some are a huge pain in the ass, while others are ez).

• PizzaBoi
    Options

@Unnamed_Freak Yeah, I just wasn't prepared for that health bar lmao and I'm pretty sure there's no checkpoints.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Options

@PizzaBoi nope, zero checkpoints, I honestly find the mountain Valkyrie the hardest, I spent hours on that #########

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

Ohh i like this one!

Let's see, as of now i'm pretty sure i never felt more powerful than when i finished alone an Extreme run of Dark Souls 1! :)

Extreme mode is starting a new char on NG+7 with aggressive mod (enemies walking to you instead of waiting for you to get close, with new moveset also since it used to bug out their recovery time and ranged attacks), and permanent gravelorded world (black phantoms, black phantoms everywhere). Holy cow it took me hundreds of hour to finish it! And it sure was fun for all the invaders i got... Not a single one of them got in my way once they saw what was going on (which was instantly since i dealed tiny bit of damage to every enemy while usually getting one-shot). It was fun seeing them rooting for me, some even messaged me to encourage me.

Trying to replicate this on Dark Souls 2, but i got stuck against all 4 Great Souls Bosses. Will need to go back playing and finishing it sooner or later. 😅

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I find it extremely hard to remember mine. Honestly I could choose any boss from ds3, bb, shekiro. Honourable mentions are Sword Saint Ashina, Midir, Valkyrie Queen.

But Kos has to be it. He is absolutely brutal and the toughest boss I've ever thought. It took me a very long time to beat him because of his constant aggression. I recently played through the game again, beating ever boss on my first or second try. Except for kos who took me 15 attempts, and I didn't summon for any boss.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Defeating the sawmill horde in days gone on hard. 500 freakers in there. That was fun, can't wait to try it on survival mode.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

I once defeated a 5 man Tribe thqt annoyed me in Ark single handedly including their Rexes with an army of Dodos and C4.

I owe those Dodos 72 virgins now each.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited August 2019
    Options

I got my first ranked match win in SpeedRunners. I did so with an epic gamer move I did 100% on purpose and it wasn't dumb luck AT ALL.

EDIT: Fixed it so you don't have to click the link.

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Beating all babel levels in Catherine. Platinum hotline miami and duck tales. Beating all rondo of blood bosses without taking damage and using items...

• Shaped
    Options

Nearly forgot Spelunky. That game was hard as hell.

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623
    Options

Completing MGS4 with no alerts, no kills, on the hardest difficulty and under 5 hours to get the Big Boss Emblem.

...then they released a patch after I did it to add Trophies, and that was one of them. -_-

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I honestly have no idea lol.

Perhaps my 100% hook accuracy with Roadhog during an overwatch match. I remember feeling proud after that game.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options

Solo killing orphan of kos NG++ on Bloodborne. Never again

• frozen_in_shadow
    frozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 50
    Options

Memorizing RE4 so much that I can run through the game with sound turned off and my stereo music turned up. Yeah i am a loser lol

• Shaped
    Options

I love re4. Played it long time ago in highschool, recently got it again on ps4. Did everything, even completed mercenaries mode which was the most challenging bit of it.

And ost is breath taking.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    Options

In my Eternal Crusade forum signature:

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257
    Options

Let me take you back to 2005. It was a round of Halo 2 on Coagulation. I had the flag, and I was getting shot at by the enemy team. Suddenly a Warthog driven by an enemy appeared. I thought I was dead. I hear my friend's voice on the mic telling me to get in. He was in the gunner seat while the enemy player was driving. so I got in and the guy drove us to our base and I scored a point for our team.

We promptly blew him up afterwards.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

I managed to beat the "aprils fool" challenge in TBOI on my first try

Also surviving 47 days on this war of mine and managing to succesfully assault.

Oh and when i was 13 years old i completed kirbys return to dreamland 100%

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer, the only multiplayer where I KNEW I was one of the best (The competition was about 80% teenagers).

Basically, there are 3 teams. Joker's gang, Bane's gang and Batman & Robin.

The two gangs have members of 4 and need to kill the opposing gang and eliminate all their lives.

Batman & Robin have to attack both gangs enough to raise their fear up to 100% in order to win.

At one point during the game, Joker and Bane knock on a door on the map, one of the gang members have to open the door to play as either Joker or Bane.

My team was part of Bane's gang and we got obliterated, we ran out of all our lives which left me the last man standing.

I hunkered down into a strong position, holding one of the 3 points on the map, the Joker gang were coming after me, but I just kept taking them down one by one, sometimes two at a time. Batman and Robin would often try and take me down, but I always beat them.

The game dwelled on with this one dude in Bane's gang, who was the ultimate killing machine. Won the game for my team.

One of their team even managed to pick Joker, and I managed to beat him too.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

Ha ha, you fools! You're all inferior to me!

I got a coin in Mario once, you fools >:)

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight Oh yeah!

Try getting one bloodpoint in Dead By Daylight. I got 42.069 of them. >:D

• GrootDude
    Options

@TheGameZpro3 oh yeah, try getting one blood echo in Bloodborne!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Options

@TheGameZpro3 >:v

Literally just now XD

• Boosted_Dwight
    edited July 2019
    Options

Also try getting 1 point in cod zombies :v

Edit: Grammar :P

• GrootDude
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one diamond in Covet Fashion!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Options

@GrootDude Try getting one dollar in Gta 5!

• GrootDude
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one legend token in Apex Legends!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Options

@GrootDude Try getting one block of wood in Minecraft!

• GrootDude
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one acorn in Terraria!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Options

@GrootDude Try getting one credit in Battlefront 2!

• GrootDude
    Options

@Boosted_Dwight try’s getting one bell in Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Was playing rocket league against these toxic asses saying gg ez with 9 seconds left.

We score 2 goals and leave it with 2 seconds left.

For anyone who doesn't know, in rocket league, when the timer hits 0, if the ball doesn't hit the ground, the game doesn't end.

You can guess what happens next.

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265
    Options

Beating that stupid ass gas town race in Mad Max. Holy F$@# was that a pain.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Getting adept Spirit without using her power.