Can we get more environmental interactions?!

Options
Raidoku
Raidoku Member Posts: 69

Anything that can slow down the killer as your being chased and trying to get away would be alot more fun such as more pallets or even being able to set up small traps that could stun the killer for 3 seconds like trip wire locking doors, closing windows anything of the sort would help balance the killer chase because most killers even if they are far at first usually can catch up easy and quick and can lunge with an attack to hit you just wish there was more environmental things to interact with that affects both survivor and killer.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I also want more of these environmental interactions, for both Survivors and Killers.

I remember growing up some games had death traps in multiplayer mode, floors that opened up, shock floors, spikes, etc. I think it would be cool to have non-lethal versions of those, like press a button and something falls down on you maybe injuring or just slowing you down. We could get doors that just open and shut randomly, steam vents, just things like that, it doesn't have to be major or even powerful but just something fun to use for both sides, not just pallets.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

I'd be super down for this. Perhaps even different types of pallets for a start, and maybe openable windows (smashable by the killer making them non traversable) things that would substitute for the place or a pallet and just add diversity would be amazing. They could potentially add more or less time to a chase tbh, just so long as there not useless or overpowered.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

that would be nice tbh it raises the skillcap for both

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

This would be nice, a change.

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    Options

So much this. Increase diversity of things! :D

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Killers should be able to kick over fire bins to block off loops. Would be interesting to shutdown strong jungle gyms and window areas. Would give survivors a chance to resume sneaking but also prevent backpedaling to strong areas.

• Murph203
    Murph203 Member Posts: 27
    Options

This is less about the post but I've always wished gens had more of an effect once you turned them on. All I can think of is them turning lights on in most maps, and in the one map they actually do something (The Game) that majorly changes chases, the map becomes the most hated of all.