Punished for something you have no control over

Options
newavitar
newavitar Member Posts: 395

Love trying to get the adept achievements and being ######### over cause the last guy gets a free escape for existing. Hides in a corner of the map all ######### game, hopping in and out of lockers and #########, and he gets to live. Cause he deserved that win for not offering anything to his team. Even the others were pissed at him. That's the point of the hatch? To reward players for being pussies?

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Slug.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

LUL

That survivor beat you more than you know of.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Yeah, I agree there should be some effort required. The problems with that are, it would make endgame collapse completely pointless, and it would cause another hatch standoff. The survivor wouldn't try to do gens but instead crouch around the outside of the map which ultimately wastes everyone's time in the end.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

When i have played survivor i have had games with some complete brain doners for team mates. I would of loved being able to get the hatch back them because i was the only 1 who didn't run into the basement as soon as a LF or billy hooked someone instead of trying to repair 2 generators on my own first.

• newavitar
    Options

It should be point based. It only opens if you have a certain amount of points. Any category, to show that you actually pulled your weight before everyone died.

• newavitar
    Options

How did he beat me? He was so scared of my that he hid from the start of the game. He literally finished with like 7k points.

• newavitar
    Options

Then the survivor bleeds on the floor while I spend his entire bleedout looking for the other guy. He still gets away. Or, I find him, and then the guy I left slugged earlier gets the hatch, or dies on the floor. Either way, I don't get the adept.

• newavitar
    Options

Gens doesn't make sense. Cause while doing gens is definitely pulling your weight, sometimes it's just impossible to. Being in chase, healing other people, hell even doing totems or hooks can be pulling your weight.

• newavitar
    Options

That's why points is the better option. If you can't do gens, you can still prove you were trying by getting heals, saves, breaking totems, distracting the killer, and lots of other options

• martin27
    Options

I couldn't do any of that which you suggested in that situation. Maybe totems

• newavitar
    Options

You can't get saves when your entire team is hooked? You can't do totems? Break hooks? Search chests? Do gens? All of the above is easy when he has them all hooked because he's busy protecting his three hooks. If he doesn't protect them and stops you from doing gens, then go for the save. If he protects the hook, do anything else. Even if he does protect his hooks, he can't protect all three at once. You can easily get a save.

• martin27
    Options

Yes i'm going to run into the basement with a camping insta down killer. Breaking hooks is dependant on having an item/perk. Totems and chests are hardly worth the effort point wise. Generators make the most sense but can give away your position depending on the perks killers have. So trying for generators become really problematic when the sole attention is on you.

• newavitar
    Options

If he got 3 of you in the basement at once 5 seconds into the game he deserves the 4k. Even then, you can still do gens. You don't understand how long it takes for someone to die on hook without attempting escape. You could easily get two gens done