Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Could Quentin's perks get reworked alongside the Freddy Rework?

I think Quentin's perks should be all reworked alongside the Freddy Rework. It's known that they are pretty much useless. My propositions:

Wake Up! : You open Exit Gates 30% faster. After opening an Exit Gate, all Survivors gain a speed boost at 150% of the base movement speed for 3 seconds. After that, you become Exhausted for 100/80/60 seconds.

Pharmacy: You heal yourself 15%/20%/25% faster. For each heal you complete, gain 5% speed bonus up to 20% on all heal actions.

Vigil: When repairing a Generator with other Survivors, you repair 10%/12%/14% faster. For each Skill Check you hit, gain a Token up to 5 Tokens. Each Token grants a 2% stackable bonus on repairs.

Do you also think that way?

Comments

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

give pharmacy the guaranteed green medkit, also I feel like vigil will be outclassed by prove thyself

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

That Vigil one is prove thyself? Wake Up is Adrenaline? Pharmacy one is unnecessary with Self Care, Auto Didact and Solidarity being diverse.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Freddy's change only changes affects Freddy. Quentin's perk effects survivor as a whole, ain't fair in my opinion.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

I want a quentin face-rework

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Pharmacy only needs the medkit to come with additional charge add-ons. Vigil should get a full rework (definitely not the one suggested here). And Wake Up needs to have its numbers increased.

• doublev1986
    doublev1986 Member Posts: 78

Want Nancy

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

@doublev1986 Ain't gonna happen chief, if anything Quentin from the remake was a much better character than Nancy from the remake

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

They need a change but ooooh man are these bad ideas.

Wake up!: Sprint Burst for all Survivors and only you get exhausted? I'm already doubting these ideas are serious. Or you seriously don't care about balance.

Pharmacy: No. Seriously, just no. You obviously don't understand the concept of "balance".

Vigil: This is the worst perk buff idea I've seen in a while. Good luck to Killers while everyone runs this and someone runs Prove Thyself + everyone has repair kits. I just... I can't even.

At this point I am 100% forcing myself to believe this is a joke thread. Its the only way I can stay sane.

• Zoldyar
    Zoldyar Member Posts: 438

Wake up: I don't agree with the description of it and to be honest it seems like it could ######### up suriviours or help them. However he might need to change that one

Pharmacy: That is just a b.tech Botany Knowledge which us even more stronger than that. So I wouldn't say that op because to use Botany Knowledge doesn't take as much requirement as Pharmacy. However like wake up he should probabaly re think that one.

Vigil: That arguable rather that's ok or not because legion does have perks to make this perk and prove thyself useless. It might still be broken because of how quickly gens can be done depending on the killer and his skills.

I wouldn't say his perks Is op but just rather pointless from killer's perks or could easily be cancel by other perks such as Sprint burst and e.t.c. He might need to do more thinking about the perks.