Question about Progression System (bloodweb)

Hi, im a veteran player (Rank 1 on both roles) that quit before Legion was released, and is just coming back to the game. Before I quit, the devs were exploring alternative options to obtain your perks in a controlled manner instead of the rng in the bloodweb. I see that nothing came to fruition. Is that a topic that has been adressed recently or is still in consideration? Because with more killers and survivors being added, the bloodweb becomes even more grindy and time consuming because of how random it can be. I still have'nt been able to try out all the new killers because either my luck is bad or I just dont have the bloodpoints, and playing some killers without certain perks can feel taxing and not fun, especially when facing solid survivors.

TL;DR Is an alternative option (no rng), to directly get the perks I want to use, being worked on? Has it been adressed by the devs recently? Sorry for the long post.

Answers

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

This broken accessibility factor is by far the most urgent problem in the game, and yet somehow the answer to your question is still "no" after 3 full years of this game existing, unfortunately.

• Efra_Legend
    Efra_Legend Member Posts: 13

Thats a bummer. All dlc was on sale on ps4 last week so I pulled the trigger on everything I was missing and its frustrating that I cant use the characters yet because of this issue. I got Plague to 50 and still no ruin, pgtw, thana or monitor. While I cant even bother with the other killers I bought because they're still Lvl 1.