I am happy about the Freddy Rework but.....

Meme
Meme Member Posts: 275

It is only a matter of time before the survivor mains complain, and instead of giving the survivors time to learn how to counter play against him, he will get nerfed before that even happens. Remember original Freddy? Wasn't good but people still complained. I just hope Behavior doesn't hit the nerf button immediately.

Comments

• PalletOrWhat
    PalletOrWhat Member Posts: 265

I know how you feel lad

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

As a former Freddy main, I really hope that first mistake doesn't happen again

• Ghostul
    Ghostul Member Posts: 42

I'm sure they are being extremely sensitive with Freddy. Could you imagine the backlash if they nerfed him right away again?

He is in a promising spot right now with not much to change from PTB, granted we are on day one. Once he goes live we will all get a real feel for his strength (or weakness).

I trust the devs and their decision making right now. I know they are treading lightly with Freddy and are going to take all the right steps to insuring he is enjoyable for both sides.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    edited July 2019

He has a good map travel tool and zero downing threat. I wouldn't exactly call that a good spot, but that's just my humble opinion. A clown-like slow and fake pallets are not going to make him anywhere near good enough against competent survivors. But I'm sure people will say it's still early and he could get buffed, etc. Swear it's like being stuck in a time loop playing this game.