Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

leavers should receive a punishment

kakakaka
kakakaka Member Posts: 18

first off i'll start by venting a little by saying that it is inconceivable to me that this issue has not been fixed, so let me get this straight, you hop into a game 1 guy gets downed and dcs and now the rest of the players have to play a 3v1 with 5 gens up which is basically impossible to pull of just because one guy couldn't fathom staying in the game for 5 to 10 more minutes.

this is so easy to fix it's insane they still to this day have done nothing, just give whoever leaves a 30 min cooldown and -2 ranks at first which scales to even worse punishments if they keep on doing it, this problem could be hotfixed in the earliest patch, there is no reason for this to keep on happening, and frankly this is one of the main reasons why i can't keep playing the game, when this happens i literally lose all the motivation i had to play and just close the game.

Comments