Gotta love bugs after 3 years of development.

Couldn't use my dead hard all game nor recover while downed and then the cherry on top was I couldn't escape and when I ran to the exit I ran out of the map. 10/10 I didn't wanna pip anyway.

Comments

• Ghostul
    Ghostul Member Posts: 42

Yes, every game has bugs. Every. Single. One. It's normal.

Us players are very lucky to have a game where we can say something is broken and then have it fixed in a week or so.

Honestly the devs do an amazing job fixing bugs asap and still put out new content while also optimizing and improving older stuff. These guys do a lot of work yet still get players coming at them for another bug.

All it takes is a simple , "Hey! I experienced this, don't think I'm suppose to", and the devs will fix it. No need to get upset over it, they got this.

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Isn't Dead Hard newer?

Now the backrub bug; there's an old classic.

• hahugow
    hahugow Member Posts: 126

chess doesnt

DBD team is so tiny that they make too many mistakes

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It's normal that bugs exist. That's how it is with every video game.

The problem is that too often old bugs (which have already been fixed in the past) reappear.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

As someone with over 8 years of experience in IT as a developer.

If your code has bugs that KEEP REAPEARING AFTER EVERY PATCH you either get fired or get a lecture on how crap of a dev you are to never write any tests for your code.

What they can do is implement tests to prevent same bugs from appearing again but no, here we are, getting all of the bugs every few months.

Spaghetti code should have it's boundaries.

On the side note, skins do nothing to the game mechanics. It can stretch and glitch around but that's it. It should not prevent any action from happening as they are not even linked to one another.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Every piece of software more complex than "Hello world" will have bugs. Why? Because human beings aren't perfect.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

It's 3 years of continuous development, of course a project as big as DBD will have bugs when it's constantly changed.

Even games with physical copies back when you couldn't really patch them had bugs and exploits, if it was a pvp-focused game like a fighting game or something the community simply had to get add rules against abusing it themselves.

• Jirinian
    Jirinian Member Posts: 4

Every game will always have bugs