Fix the RNG on rarities

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

After I got slapped by error 302 and got my progress reset (Thanks support team!) I started leveling up survs and killers again, and on my p3 pig and Ghostface I noticed something, I had more Ebony Mori's appearing on my bloodweb than Ivory or cypress, hell I rarely see Cypress Mori's and I got like 5-10 of these before even getting 3 Maxed out perks, could we change the RNG on rarities to actually apply to the rarity like Common being how it is, Uncommon being less common than common, Rare being actually being rare, Very Rare being decently harder to find than Rares, and UR only appearing Once per bloodweb, reducing the chances of getting UR offerings, UR Items, and UR add-ons out of the web, yes P3 increases the chances of the things by just a lil bit, but usually I get more uncommons than rares this way

Comments

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Prestiging has actually been proven not to increase the rarity of what you get on the bloodweb.

The rarities of things do need to be more accurately represented. It would be nice if P3 meant something besides cosmetics, too.

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

therre is no increase i rarity prestiging is a lie ,im not sure why its still even a part of the game

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    edited July 2019

Yeah the amount of ebony moris I get in my bloodwebs is absurd for "ultra rare." When I first leveled up my Spirit I got 25 ebonies by level 50. And a handful of Ivory and cypress moris too.

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

The only thing Prestiging has done is unlock the bloody cosmetics. There is no evidence it provides any other benefit. The RNG tho, it messes with things. I have killers with 2 ebony's that I leveled up multiple times, and killers I spent the least points possible, with 30.

Prestiging is only worth it for the achievement. Unless you play or stream 8 hours daily.

For the rest of us, its meh. has been meh. and looks to stay meh.

Maybe I should change my name to ObscuredbyMeh

But today is not that day