Is ghost face op

He's fast has obsession and for some reason can expose me even if I am looking directly at him I don't understand it can someone explain it

Comments

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

He's not op, his detection is just buggy. :/

• Tillablerhino44
    Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505

Thank you are they going to fix it

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Right now they haven't said anything about it. I assume they're looking into it tho :P

• Tillablerhino44

Cool

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Not OP, with practice you'll be able to break him out super easy. Just treat him like Myers when he's leaning and don't be out in the open, try to go around and break him out when he's out in the open instead.

• Tillablerhino44

Yeah I'm just trying to understand how he can expose me if I am looking right at him

• Grabes
    Grabes Member Posts: 11

Because your not looking at him right. He has to have more then 20% of his body exsposed, and you have to be within the range of decting him.

His range to mark you is farther then micheal and if he's leaning he's not exsposing mroe then 20%.

If he is in the open, charging you in nightshroud, he probably has drivers license which reduces the range yo ucan exspose him considerably so he can defintly mark you before expose him.

Just because you are looking at him doesn't mean your nullifying his ability. You need to think more.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I prefer Myerino.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

No and here is my reasoning; whether its just bad killers or he is really easy to detect, I have yet to be exposed by his power. I always rely on visual over audio so his power has little to no effect on my play style.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

As someone who is still learning ghostface and has learned most of the other killers in the game if I find clown much better that’s saying something. Basically as above if leaning you’re not going to be able to break him out before he exposes you, if he’s in the open most people I go against seem to have absolutely no problems destroying that shroud... matches as him are always stressful compared to Myers where I can chill and get 4ks at the same rank.

As a survivor once I learned how to break him out properly and really pay attention I’ve only been exposed once and that was him leaning while I was opening a gate late match, it took an entire match for him to get enough stalk on me, wouldn’t call that OP... close range is a little bugged for survivor and someone once mentioned it was survivor body blocking the camera however even when survivors are directly in front of me I’ve been consistently booted from my power so it might just be a learning thing or the ghost you’re facing has decreased detection range addons. Since the update I have found it is much easier to break him out/be broken out and less bugged in general (play on console)

Also I have had a lot of survivors look directly at me to challenge me (usually a SWF) and it’s usually better for you to run and get that head start than to accidentally get exposed and get instantly downed because you’re out in the open. Breaking ghostface out is not always the best option especially if you’re trying to hide or he’s leaning/has stalked you before (he may have 99% you and it’s better to just use the time to get to a loop)

• Tillablerhino44

Thank you for that sensible answer

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

He is a M1 Killer without his power but he can crouch, play him stealthy and smart, his power is a lifesaver, or a lifekiller if played right, I'm able to insta stalk and down people while leaning on gens, it's so funny. Gets a few DC's, he is good with the right build, I do a lot of times run this build for M1 Killers.

Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Bamboozle and Barbecue and Chili.

• Otwell121611
    Otwell121611 Member Posts: 22

One of the best things you can do against GF is play around cover when he is on you. Focus on denying his stalk and kicking him out of night shroud. If you can do that he's just a basic killer. If you see him coming at you then run and play around cover.

• Dathro
    Dathro Member Posts: 29

He's a pretty average strength Killer. Which is to say... not very good. Most Killers are not very good, and this applies to Ghostface.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Definitely not OP.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

If you actually know your way around the lean feature and can be smart with your pathing to avoid detection, he’s the second best M1 Killer in the game.

But he’s still an M1 Killer, so no, he’s not OP.

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

no

/thread

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

His detection isn't buggy at all, you need to keep a consisten camera lock on him, and you have to be able to see 20% or more of his body. If he's staliking and peeking just enough to stalk, but not enough to be detected, you just got outplayed and should start running.