Jealous Of The New Freddy, In A Way

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

He isn't visible from a certain distance.

Kinda want that on my Wraith, perfect invisibility from a distance.

Comments

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

They really need to do something about the Wraith. He was my first main and would go back to him if he were more viable.

Someone made a suggestion where he doesn't have a slowdown while uncloaking at the cost of losing his speed burst.

• Boss

I love him crawling out of the ground like that, very neat. 😁

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Those effects are very nice and all. I just hate that they give so much information to the survivors

-It is already too easy to wake up, why aren't the traps invisible?

-Why does the survivors have to see the bloody Freddy husk before he teleports? They can't see where the Nurse will blink for example

• Boss

I don't know Nightmare too well, bbut he's one of my preferred Killers.

That said, that you can still escape the dream with Skill Checks is a LIL bothersome to me, since you now have a new way that doesn't rely on others.

What do you think, @RoKrueger ?

• RoKrueger

I think that, at the moment, as a survivor you don't have a real urgency to wake up. It's worst that the Plague's sickness: Good survivors escape or loop for a couple of gens anyway. At least with the Plague they are injured, what's the real danger or inconvenience at least of being sleep if you are a good survivor? Not great, just good

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@RoKrueger

Freddy will be another add on dependency Killer, you will need to get that action speed slow down add on to be able to do anything worth mention. He'll be not much better.

• RoKrueger

@ShrekIsHot I agree. Maybe he shoud have a 25% action speed penalty as base and his add ons should increase it up to 50%.

I also agree with you about the hotness of Shrek

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@RoKrueger

You won your way into my heart, if not 25%, at least 10%, Freddy should have several mechanic strengths as he has Mobility and Traps, but his dream world should mean more than "oh I can see blood traps lol".

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Tbh I think we're all jealous of not being able to teleport and appear in a bloody pool.

What a great party trick it would be.

• Boss

Well sure, but i'm trying to stay in Wraith's theme.

If he could do that, they'd surely remove the faster move speed and any movement speed Add-ons.

Not being seen from afar would be a gigantic help.

He's already meh at applying pressure, but if they see you walk around on the other side, that's big information that'll hurt him.

Wraith's a Killer who they need to suspect could be next to them at any moment. (Unless of course Spine Chill, Premonition, Object of Obsession (unfortunately) etc.)

• Dathro
    Dathro Member Posts: 29

I'm just jealous he's getting a rework. Clown boi needs one bad.

• Vampy
    Vampy Member Posts: 67

Leatherface needs one really bad too... no idea what they can do with him tho. Going to need to be ground up as well

the rest could use some major tweaks... simply making brown add ons baseline would do a lot for many of the killers

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Meanwhile Legion mains

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I think Wraith's invisibility is fine as it is now personally.