Do you think that pig should get buffed

XyDeku
XyDeku Member Posts: 4

I think pig should get buffed because after the end game collapse she kinda got weaker buffs would be like switch some add ons buff crouch speed and being able to see better in grass and some other stuff what do you guys think

Comments

• browalker15
    browalker15 Member Posts: 93

I think rule set no. 2 should be part of her base kit. Survivors can still find boxes when they are running around or remember the spots where they are. Then they can see them once the timer starts

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019

Here are my buff ideas:

Crouching/Ambush

• Her crouch speed needs to be buffed to 96.25% / 3.85 m/s (Nurse's movement speed) *
    • Her camera needs to be raised slightly so she can see over grass. *
    • Shattered Syringe basekit.

RBTs

• Rule set no. 2 base kit *
    • Survivors can't search for keys until their trap is activated. *
    • She is supposed to "stall" the game yet she needs generators to be completed in order to activate the RBTs. So, RBTs should be activated immediately once placed on the Survivor. *

Jigsaw Boxes

• Increased the amount of Jigsaw Boxes to 5.
    • Once the Survivor searches at least 1 Jigsaw Box, the key is then randomly placed into one of the other boxes. *

Addons

• Workshop Grease and Razor Wires should increase the difficulty of skillchecks and not the skill check trigger odds. *
    • Amanda's Secret needs a rework:

A black metal box containing a knife and various medical supplies, such as bandages and compresses. Deep cuts reduce stress and awaken the senses.

• Removes the charging sound of The Pig's ambush. (the lion roar will be removed but Amanda's scream would still be heard)
    • Moderately increases the Ambush Attack charge time.
    • Slightly increases the duration of Ambush Attack.
    • Stacks

Edit: I marked all the buffs that I think are most important/needed.

• XyDeku
    XyDeku Member Posts: 4

That's a good I idea I hope the devs hear it out bc either pig gets a rework or buffs