Do you think that pig should get buffed

Options

I think pig should get buffed because after that need she got the traps don't really help that much sure it slows the game down a bit but maybe the bear traps should be different or pig gets buffed in general like faster speed while in crouch and be able to see throw the grass while in crouch and some other buffs maybe what do you think

Comments

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options

yes, she should... her bear traps are nearly pointless now and she doesn't exactly have much in the way of map pressure... she used to be my main, but... here lately I never play her.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

Yes she does, all the Pig players agree and we have lots to say about her but it is exhausting.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,227
    Options

Yes, her kit needs mechanical improvements (nontriggering traps in exit are stupid) and her addons need to be better.

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41
    Options

Let us keep tabs on trapped people. Perhaps when they interact with something that isn't removing the trap.

Since traps aren't that great we could be allowed more than 4.

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174
    Options

Personnaly i think that she deserves some buff :

I would see personnaly :

=> Her trap can be pick up again if someone die or dc.

=> Remove the "roar" when charging (in all case the radius will appear as you charge) or make the charge time faster by default. The addons in order to increase the charge time could get change in consequence.

=> Make the crouch speed slightly faster : without mistake the fact to crouch was created in order to encourage a stealth approach of people and be usuable for mind game. However :

*For mind game it works only in on some specific spot , it is quite a time waste (but here it is not the topic).

*For stealth approach, you will found mainly a problem on big map. As the pig is 92% (slower than nurse without mistake), you will consume quite some times when you could simply walk in normal mode. I think that we can start to give her nurse speed when she is crouch mode (it could a good test for ptb).

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Absolutely.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33
    Options

Sure - after they are done with Legion <3

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174
    Options

In fact they have finish with legion even though the result is not really good ...

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options

They should just make her not roar when ambushing and maybe buff the crouch/uncrouch time (for mind games).

The traps are good for slowing the game down, trapped people go to boxes instead of doing gens.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748
    Options

@raptorrotas They made it that way because could you imagine EGC and you're being tunnelled with a trap on your head? It's common sense, when a Pig tunnels when you have a trap on your head you never used to be able to escape. Now they balanced that, don't know what there is to complain about.

• Remi1993
    Remi1993 Member Posts: 88
    Options

I agree with you.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Absolutely.

• XyDeku
    XyDeku Member Posts: 4
    Options

But they gotta change how traps work maybe change her add-ons bc some are horrible and buff her