Would it be possible just to speed up legions window vault?

Options
Seltas0208
Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

The window vault of the legion feels incredibly sluggish, the pallet vaulting on the contrary feels alright. I don't think this'd be a buff but more a quality of life change

Answers

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    Options

Just bring a hammer into the trail and break the killer's arms and legs. There's your cOuNtEr-PLAy

Actually now I mention it I kinda wanna see a new item added for suriviors in the next update

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

I agree. You lose a lot more time then you think you would vaulting a window, and isn't enough to win chases 90% of the time, though pallets are done fast enough to catch up.

• FuelSauce
    FuelSauce Member Posts: 125
    Options

They should revert both tbh, it won't be very problematic with how absolutely shite legion is currently.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

You can actually loop Legion while in FF because his vault speed gives you more than enough time to reach another vault. It's crazy!

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

They are both too slow and they need to be reverted, ff isn't lethal anymore so there's no point of having a slow vault

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    Options

I just wish all of these Legion posts actually reach the devs. It is impossible to not see how bad Legion is.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
    Options

They mentioned they were working on a new vaulting animation (don't know why it takes 3 months to make a new vault but whatever) to make it feel a little quicker, but keep it the same time.

Personally, I wanna see how that turns out first and THEN make my decision on whether going gung-ho with a Vault buff. (They'll probably find a that bug slows his speed down tremendously when they impliment the vault animation anyway)

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
    Options