Can we fix how stalking works already?

Both Myers and Ghost Face have to stalk survivors to get their power working. I have a few problems when it comes to when I am stalking with them.

Firstly, how can you not stalk someone through corn properly? Do the devs not realize that 90% of the Rotten Fields map is corn, making stalking difficult as hell? Secondly, I have issues where I can't even stalk a survivor that I see a good portion of. It happens a lot at loops where the sides are short enough to see the survivor when they're standing (Autohaven wreckers maps tend to be the worst with this). Apparently, the hitbox of the sides blocks you from stalking a survivor right next to you, which is ridiculous. Thirdly, the distance at which you can stalk seems a bit too short. I get you don't want Myers to just cross-map stalk everyone, but even at a far distance the survivor can easily get to the closest loop/pallet. And Ghost Face can't stalk from too far away anyways because he only gets 45 seconds of his marked status.

It should just be an unlimited range in which you can stalk from, and the amount of the survivor being visible to begin stalking should be quite small. And then just fix how hitboxes of corn and short barriers can block the killer from stalking.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I haven't gotten many corn maps with Ghostface so I don't really know but can you get Spotted while in the corn? If you can get Spotted in corn but can't Stalk, then that needs to change, it has to go both ways.

• karlofflugosi
    karlofflugosi Member Posts: 63

I think if I'm able to see the survivors with the naked eye, I should be able to stalk them. Doesn't always work that way though, lol.

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

You can sorta stalk through corn, but not that efficiently. You have to hit like the right angle and have most of the survivor not covered by the corns "hitbox" area. My thing is I have this issue with more than just corn (like the sides/barriers of some loops that don't fully block out visibility of a survivor). I can clearly see the survivor, but they aren't being stalked properly because the hitbox of something manages to block more than the actual object its coming from blocks.

• LazyGhost25
    LazyGhost25 Member Posts: 49

@BloodMoneyMerc I highly agree I love ghostface and everything about it but it's just the corn maps are totally bogus like honestly they really need to change it and sometimes I have trouble like going around the corner to stalk like lean outwards it never seems to work for me that good basically just got us sneak up sort of a good range away from them so they can't see you to stalk them.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

I actually enjoy the corn maps with a stalking killer if you get on top or the balcony in the house you CAN essentially cross map stalk someone with GF

• SilentGhostPL
    SilentGhostPL Member Posts: 16

Corn vision = god vision