Not Enough Skill Checks (and other skill check things)

WTBacon
WTBacon Member Posts: 593
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

When sitting on a generator for a little over a minute, the only things you can really do is look around for the Killer, and do Skill Checks. The problem with this, is that you can sometimes get 4 Skill Checks in the span of an entire minute, like in one of my last games. Doing nothing but waiting for 4 Skill Checks is a bit boring. I think Skill Checks should happen more often, and be a little more consistent. Maybe not too consistent, cause that would probably defeat it's purpose, but whatever you know what I mean.

The Pig's Workshop Grease, Razor Wires, and Interlocking Razor are all worthless. Worse then worthless, actually, as taking them means you lose an add-on slot. The Skill Checks that happen when searching a Jigsaw Box should resemble The Doctor's Overcharge perk, so that they are actually a challenge.

Now, Laurie's Decisive Strike. If I'm remembering right, this is its patch notes: Decisive Strike has a 3 second duration. Every killer runs Enduring, which happens to counter Decisive Strike. Decisive Strike duration increased to 5 seconds to counter Enduring. Enduring was nerfed to reduce stun duration of only palettes now, and not perks. Some people now want Decisive Strike nerfed back to 3 seconds.

I think they should make Decisive Strike's Skill Check be a smaller version of a generator's Skill Check, but a Good Skill Check results in a 3 second stun, and a Great Skill Check being 5 seconds.

If I remember more things I might add them.

Comments

• sweaty_gamer
    sweaty_gamer Member Posts: 25

Yeah skill checks numbers are very low, specially for generators, not to mention that it's very easy to do them. I think they should make them a lil bit smaller and/or have a fixed "least" value that can be increased randomly, but no decrease ..just like how pallets supposedly work