The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make killers scary again....

det0xxp
det0xxp Member Posts: 121
So many teabaggers and it's usually the ones running decisive and running around with flashlights. Something must be done to change the game play of the killer, whether it be to slow down the survivors or what. The PTB changes are needed but I don't think that's gonna help a whole lot.

Comments

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Killer use to be scary?
    I play since day one and I don't remenber killer ever being scary.
    Especially back in the "good" old day of infinite

• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Since I started this game on PS4 a year ago. I never had to use ruin and the games never went this quick and I used to sac 3-4 a game. Now it's the complete opposite. I'm lucky if I get 1-2 and have to use ruin every game due to gen rushing. The balance has been thrown off from what I remember.
  • darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

@Amanda55 said:
    Bring back the ability to mori any survivor without offerings. It would make survivors take the killer seriously again.

And who exactly would want to subject themselves to that?

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Easy, make it like Souls at Stakes with Camera restrictions, would make the game more thrilling and scary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xg4o6tv2LA&t=938s

• Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25

Killers are supposed to have the upper hand... Surviving should be difficult. They're a bunch of morons running around with a killer on their ads I mean c'mon, if anyone seriously thinks its acceptable for survivors even be able to do half of what they do... They need to watch more horror movies lol

• Slap_Chop

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:
    Killers are supposed to have the upper hand... Surviving should be difficult. They're a bunch of morons running around with a killer on their ads I mean c'mon, if anyone seriously thinks its acceptable for survivors even be able to do half of what they do... They need to watch more horror movies lol

Exactly. As it stands survivors are able to do as they please with very little consequences. Where's the Fear of death or Fear of being caught? Survivors should be quaking in Fear of being caught by the killer but instead are able to run throughout the game as they please.

Exactly... If the whiney attitude keeps getting pacified and catered to, we'll have another F13 where the killer is the pinata lol killing is fun for killers, survivors should enjoy the challenge or move along

• Slap_Chop

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

Exactly. As it stands survivors are able to do as they please with very little consequences. Where's the Fear of death or Fear of being caught? Survivors should be quaking in Fear of being caught by the killer but instead are able to run throughout the game as they please.

Exactly... If the whiney attitude keeps getting pacified and catered to, we'll have another F13 where the killer is the pinata lol killing is fun for killers, survivors should enjoy the challenge or move along

Lol and we all know the train wreck F13 turned into.

Train wreck is an understatement lmao the only good that came of it were the few players worth a damn that came to the forums.

• Slap_Chop

@Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

Train wreck is an understatement lmao the only good that came of it were the few players worth a damn that came to the forums.

I'm all ears lol

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    How's bout the killer gets one mori they can use on any one servivor at anytime, but if they use it they can only safety. But the person they used it on gets no points and can not pip. It's a way for the killer to #########-slap anyone they feel needs it more than they need the pip. Make people think twice about being a bully if the killer could end that stuff right then and there! Hahaha :) 
  • Slap_Chop
    I'm just over here thinking why not just add a "######### slap" option.

It would not only be effective, but satisfying as well 
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

Declining health while in the killers TR. This should make the seal squad teams think about rushing the killer like they do now. Their job is to get out after doing gens and not bum rush the killer antagonizing them.

Sadly this will not be put in since killers can block them under certain situations like the basement or when they get stuck in no- escape corridors.

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    Slap_Chop said:
    I'm just over here thinking why not just add a "######### slap" option.

It would not only be effective, but satisfying as well 
    👆This needs to happen! 
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

The only true solution is get good with nurse. She can't get looped so once mastered she'll doo doo on those toxic survivors.

• ShesArebel88
    Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

Agreed 😁 
  • ShesArebel88
    Amanda55 said:

@ShesArebel88 said:
    Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Slap_Chop said:

Agreed 😁 

That trashy game is dead thank the entity lol.

May it rest in pieces lol 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Killer use to be scary?
    I play since day one and I don't remenber killer ever being scary.
    Especially back in the "good" old day of infinite

Back in the infinites the number of survivors that used them was pretty small, back in the days I never tried to rank up and the games were all fun.
    Now you can face a deaths quad including rank 1s with several thousand hours even at rank 18.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@det0xxp said:
    Since I started this game on PS4 a year ago. I never had to use ruin and the games never went this quick and I used to sac 3-4 a game. Now it's the complete opposite. I'm lucky if I get 1-2 and have to use ruin every game due to gen rushing. The balance has been thrown off from what I remember.

If you know how to counter a gen rush, it's no problemo.
    I equip Hex: The Third Seal instead of Ruin on my Nurse 'at rank 1'
    And I must say that it works out really well.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

Automatic built in sloppy butcher and they lose health when hit.

About the losing health bit. I cant honestly remember if they do lose health or not when hit. Sad. Too busy looking at them and not the status icons on the bottom of the screen to see and i cant rem if they do. Not been playing

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290
    edited July 2018

@Amanda55 said:
    Bring back the ability to mori any survivor without offerings. It would make survivors take the killer seriously again.

Personally while I'm not too supportive of instant mori's I would like to see buffs such as the hook requirement being removed if the exit gates are powered for green / pink mori. I know anyone could easily argue survivors have it too good but I feel like going down first and being removed from the game right off is kind of unfair.

I know it was already mentioned but Soul at Stake's executions are available if a survivor bleeds out to 30% or something like that. Dead by Daylight having a similar feature would be interesting.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Dustin said:

@Amanda55 said:

Personally while I'm not too supportive of instant mori's I would like to see buffs such as the hook requirement being removed if the exit gates are powered for green / pink mori. I know anyone could easily argue survivors have it too good but I feel like going down first and being removed from the game right off is kind of unfair.

I know it was already mentioned but Soul at Stake's executions are available if a survivor bleeds out to 30% or something like that. Dead by Daylight having a similar feature would be interesting.

As far as I'm aware Soul at Stake's bleed out timer is incredibly shorter than Dead By Daylight's. Though my ideal inbuilt Mori would be available at the Exit Gate area, punishing cocky survivors and perhaps giving Blood Warden an indirect buff.
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

@JammyJewels said:
    As far as I'm aware Soul at Stake's bleed out timer is incredibly shorter than Dead By Daylight's. Though my ideal inbuilt Mori would be available at the Exit Gate area, punishing cocky survivors and perhaps giving Blood Warden an indirect buff.

Mori at the exit area would be fine although the issue is most of the time the survivor can easily just sit at the edge of the exit zone and as soon as you hit them they just fall out of the trial. Although for Blood Warden yeah that would definitely be a buff.

Although speaking of Blood Warden personally I'd like to see mori proc blood warden so if you executed a survivor and the gates were open you could block off the exit gates.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

The only way to make killer scary is to get rid of terror radiuses and add more jumpscares like The Hag.

• XxPennywisexX
    XxPennywisexX Member Posts: 6
    Global said:

The only way to make killer scary is to get rid of terror radiuses and add more jumpscares like The Hag.

The Hag jump scares are efficient. Got me good twice last night  8-)