The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mods: Is there a way to block someone on here?

If someone is being harassed, trolled and followed around through the forum by select individuals, is there some way to just block said individuals? Having to see other people's discussions Having nothing to do with the conflicting parties get derailed by people following someone just to harass and troll them is bad enough... but seeing the same individuals continue to do so to many other members of the forum has reached the point of being out right pathetic. Blocking someone and not having to see their comments or have them tag your name in comments and such sound be something of a necessity rather than simply flagging which the forum rules clearly state does not bring any immediate attention. Letting people avoid conflict prevents issues from escalating. 

Answers

• boomgagem
    boomgagem Member Posts: 32

My lord, you have issues dude.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    boomgagem said:

My lord, you have issues dude.

he really does.  so many....that he has the subscription. 

i enjoy trolling myself but i never feel obligated to respond to every comment i see from lowly.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  

i'm not complaining.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    So many interesting statements said so far
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 

Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.

• Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

• Lowbei
    MrChills said:

Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

lets go!
  • @Lowbei said:
    MrChills said:

Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

lets go!

my forum name same as my steam name. btw can you post a sexy myer picture? thanks mikie.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.

Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
  • @Jack11803 said:
    Silencing is just asking for more issues. And lowbei isn’t stalking you. Just like me, he’s an omnipresent force on these forums. I wouldn’t give my self the flattery of saying I’m worth stalking.

he's a myer main. he can stalk anyone he wants. I am a doctor main, I can pin you in a corner and shock you until you dc because of... why not? XD

• EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

reading+comprehension=intellectual understanding.
  • ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

@powerbats said:
    Simple, stop responding to their posts if you don't like what's being said. While i've had my disagreements with him at time once you get to know him better forum wise. You'll find out he's actually like a puppy that follows you around barking at you but is actually quite nice.

When he's not busy tearing up your favorite pair of shoes that is. :p

👍

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)

• ShesArebel88

@MrChills said:

Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018

@MrChills said:

yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

• SovererignKing
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

• ShesArebel88

@MrChills said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

Its the thought that counts right? 😁

• ShesArebel88

@powerbats said:
    Simple, stop responding to their posts if you don't like what's being said. While i've had my disagreements with him at time once you get to know him better forum wise. You'll find out he's actually like a puppy that follows you around barking at you but is actually quite nice.

When he's not busy tearing up your favorite pair of shoes that is. :p

Lol That puts it into perspective a bit 😸 changes things when you know its not some random rabid dog running around 😁 I havent been on here long enough to know otherwise lol 👍

• @ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

nah get that cuckboy friendzone ######### OUTTA HERE, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ShesArebel88

@MrChills said:

@ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

nah get that cuckboy friendzone ######### OUTTA HERE, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fair enough 😁

• Lowbei
    MrChills said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@MrChills said:

Best of luck homie! You got this!!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

No matter how much you may try, you are not me.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Yeah this forum really went to full blown aids pretty quickly. Was good for a month or so now it's just the same few no life edgy kids being knobs to each other and anyone else. Basically what happens in any unmoderated forum.

/shrug

Tbh it kinda fits with DbD in general :).

• Lowbei

Yeah this forum really went to full blown aids pretty quickly. Was good for a month or so now it's just the same few no life edgy kids being knobs to each other and anyone else. Basically what happens in any unmoderated forum.

/shrug

Tbh it kinda fits with DbD in general :).

i think its going fine.
  • SovererignKing
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

Oh, thank you for the compliment. I know I’m a wonderful person with a good personality. I know i’m logical, kind, understanding, nice, empathetic, and treat those who deserve respect with it. You know, everything your not. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

Oh, thank you for the compliment. I know I’m a wonderful person with a good personality. I know i’m logical, kind, understanding, nice, empathetic, and treat those who deserve respect with it. You know, everything your not. 
    lol thats cute
  • SovererignKing
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:

Murf is a good mod.

lol thats cute
    Sorry man, you’ll have to buy me a drink before you hit on me 
  • Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25

@ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

• Lowbei
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

oooooh
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

Woah for once there is drama on this forum and I didn't have one word said in it..... well until now

• Slap_Chop
    Lowbei said:
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88

oooooh
    Getting juicy isn't it :)
  • ShesArebel88
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88

How do you know these things lmao
    And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
  • Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88

And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
    Didn't get a chance to
    By the time I drug my ass in there his stream was a recap I guess lol
    I'll go watch it later.

So this doesn't seem like your normal kinda trouble ;) lol... Care to elaborate?
  • ShesArebel88
    Slap_Chop said:
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88

Didn't get a chance to
    I'll go watch it later.

So this doesn't seem like your normal kinda trouble ;) lol... Care to elaborate?
    Lazy lazy. But no, no need to elaborate, you already know how this ######### goes lol 
  • Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop said:
    Slap_Chop said:

@ShesArebel88

Didn't get a chance to
    I'll go watch it later.

Lazy lazy. But no, no need to elaborate, you already know how this ######### goes lol 
    Yes, yes i do. 
    Oh, the wife said hi the way
    When you gonna be on the game again?