The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD "The Wild West" - No Enforced Rules, No Consequences.

ChraizE
ChraizE Member Posts: 232

From extreme toxicity and nasty comments to blatantly cheating, sand bagging, basically anything and everything you seem to be able to do it all without any consequences what so ever. As many others before me have dubbed this game "The Wild West"I have to say it's rather fitting. Why do the devs not care about just how bad things have gotten and why won't they address it in their streams? There does not appear to be any acknowledgement of responsibility or plans of action going forward. It seems like they are just pretending the problem doesn't exist? DBD has a reputation now, the reviews speak volumes to just how toxic the game is and when you actually play the game you are able to experience it for yourself. Heck you can even disconnect as often as you like for whatever reason, deliberately derank or quit just to spite somebody you don't like or even just to be a jerk. A game with rules that are never enforced is just insane to me, can you imagine leaving a classroom full of children without a teacher? But with DBD the teacher has been on leave for 2 years and the kids have just taken over and are now teaching each other (it's pure chaos). A game where the norm is to spew toxicity toward others in the name of salt? Sure we can avoid using chat and bla bla bla but it's not just about the abusive chat like I mentioned earlier there's sand bagging, cheating, disconnecting, deranking all things you are not supposed to do but can do it because nobody is going to do anything about it.

My question to the devs is why?? Why are the rules not enforced?? Why do legitimate reports get ignored?? Why are cheaters not getting banned even when the evidence is practically shoved down your throats?? When will you start acknowledging these issues and begin to take action?? You talk about commitment, you talk about growth so let's talk about holding people accountable for their actions?? It's not okay to treat people like garbage, we are human beings. The only reason why it's happening is because there are no consequences and that's naturally what children do in life. They push boundaries until they learn there are rules, but if the rules are not enforced what's the point?? You're only breeding self entitled brats at that point and what happens when people have had enough?? There is a breaking point and I fear the devs may just let this go beyond the point of return in which case the game really will become Dead....by daylight.

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

this reminded me Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming out this year....

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    doomsayer thread #83264901

not even gonna read this nonsense
  • ChraizE

@Lowbei said:

That's rich coming from you. DBD isn't the only one with a reputation around here.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

That's rich coming from you. DBD isn't the only one with a reputation around here.

go ahead and ragequit if this game is too hardcore for you. bye felicia.
  • ChraizE

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

Right on queue, of course you would tell me to uninstall that's your go to thing for anybody that share's an opinion that isn't the exact same as yours. You are not only overly aggressive but also quite nasty at times too, you are not well liked here and should use caution when communicating with others. We are also human beings whether you care or not.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

Right on queue, of course you would tell me to uninstall that's your go to thing for anybody that share's an opinion that isn't the exact same as yours. You are not only overly aggressive but also quite nasty at times too, you are not well liked here and should use caution when communicating with others. We are also human beings whether you care or not.

you were crying about the game, just like you are crying about me. get over it or leave. the game is fine.

also, fyi, im one of the top 10 posters with 500+ upvotes. you have no case. thanks for the salt tho.
  • ChraizE

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

you were crying about the game, just like you are crying about me. get over it or leave. the game is fine.

also, fyi, im one of the top 10 posters with 500+ upvotes. you have no case. thanks for the salt tho.

You have a very poor reputation on this forum, that just does without saying. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

You have a very poor reputation on this forum, that just does without saying. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

my stats show otherwise, and i dont care about the opinions of some low ranked salty trash.
  • ChraizE

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said: doomsayer thread #83264901 not even gonna read this nonsense That's rich coming from you. DBD isn't the only one with a reputation around here.

my stats show otherwise, and i dont care about the opinions of some low ranked salty trash.

The comments on your profile speak volumes. Not sure why you feel you are a pillar of the community when everybody basically hates you.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i am not going to lie.  for all the bellyaching i do about the bedlam.  deep within...i love it and even suspect i need it.
  • Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said: doomsayer thread #83264901 not even gonna read this nonsense That's rich coming from you. DBD isn't the only one with a reputation around here.

The comments on your profile speak volumes. Not sure why you feel you are a pillar of the community when everybody basically hates you.

lol scrub you are half the comments on my profile, and i would love more! feel free to cry on my steam profile too! :)
  • Lowbei

i am not going to lie.  for all the bellyaching i do about the bedlam.  deep within...i love it and even suspect i need it.
    i knew it!!! :)
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

This is my forum territory PUNK! I’m numero uno!

• Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

This is my forum territory PUNK! I’m numero uno!

Awesome! I love competition sir!
  • Jack11803
    edited July 2018

@SenzuDuck said:

@ChraizE said:

Can you actually imagine boasting about being a top poster on a forum though, jesus.

HURD U TALKIN #########

• Jack11803

@SenzuDuck said:

@Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@ChraizE said:

Can you actually imagine boasting about being a top poster on a forum though, jesus.

HURD U TALKIN #########

Green text wen eta?

SOON TM

• ChraizE

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said: ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:    doomsayer thread #83264901    not even gonna read this nonsense        That's rich coming from you. DBD isn't the only one with a reputation around here.

go ahead and ragequit if this game is too hardcore for you. bye felicia. Right on queue, of course you would tell me to uninstall that's your go to thing for anybody that share's an opinion that isn't the exact same as yours. You are not only overly aggressive but also quite nasty at times too, you are not well liked here and should use caution when communicating with others. We are also human beings whether you care or not. you were crying about the game, just like you are crying about me. get over it or leave. the game is fine.

lol scrub you are half the comments on my profile, and i would love more! feel free to cry on my steam profile too! :)

How am I a scrub? you don't know my rank, we've never even played once against or with each other so how would you even know what you're talking about? You do realize your assumptions aren't facts right?

• ChraizE
    edited July 2018

this lowbei always calling people "scrub" "butthurt" buddy you sound like a 9 year old kid.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

this lowbei always calling people "scrub" "butthurt" buddy you sound like a 9 year old kid.

you forgot the most important one “git gud”

take notes.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited July 2018

Devs:

• ChraizE

@SenzuDuck said:

@ChraizE said:

He's actually a lot older believe it or not, lol.

that's really sad that a grown man has become so influenced by things children say he actually puts them in his vocabulary, I bet he even speaks like that in real life too.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@ChraizE said:

He's actually a lot older believe it or not, lol.

that's really sad that a grown man has become so influenced by things children say he actually puts them in his vocabulary, I bet he even speaks like that in real life too.

lol welcome to the internet
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

Did you just quote your forum stats??? What a loser!!!
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

lol be salty
  • fcc2014

@Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

Lowbei said:

lol be salty

Keep adding to your "stats" all-star.

• Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

Lowbei said:

lol be salty

Keep adding to your "stats" all-star.

irony since the stats you refer to come from people upvoting my posts. stay salty :)
  • fcc2014
    People also voted for a reality star for president. 
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    People also voted for a reality star for president. 
    yet nobody has voted anything for you. i understand your jealousy.
  • fcc2014
    My ego doesn't need strangers approval but obviously yours does.
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    My ego doesn't need strangers approval but obviously yours does.
    no worries, im not looking for your approval. i dont want your aids.
  • fcc2014
    Are you running out of original comments ive seen that a few times now. Put those brain cells together for a better insult. Your twitch subscribers are waiting.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    fcc2014 said:
    Are you running out of original comments ive seen that a few times now. Put those brain cells together for a better insult. Your twitch subscribers are waiting.
    you already lost.

if you are still salty about this later, feel free to make a new butthurt thread. gg
  • Lowbei
    Amanda55 said:

''Grabs Popcorn''

tasty
  • Lowbei
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

''Grabs Popcorn''

tasty

Lowbei you sir are amazing lol XD

thank you! ;)
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You uh...you guys keep chatting. I'll be over here...watching.
    like always...

• Lowbei

You uh...you guys keep chatting. I'll be over here...STALKING.
    like always...

creepy!
  • fcc2014
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    you already lost.

if you are still salty about this later, feel free to make a new butthurt thread. gg
    Lol i lost in your mind only you clown. Go stream to your three viewers and i will see you down the line on another thread.
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    you already lost.

Lol i lost in your mind only you clown. Go stream to your three viewers and i will see you down the line on another thread.
    ok np thanks for the salt!
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

He's here @Lowbei

• Lowbei

He's here @Lowbei

The guy behind him looks SO tired.
  • Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25
    Ahhh, the internet :)