The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No fun zone huh

You know that feeling you get when you try to play a killer you never played with after a reset. Yeah it feels a little alien because you're not used to playing that way. I tried to do so with the clown I personally didn't want to try him out until the reset. With every killer I'm not familiar with I try out a whole new plethora of perk ideas because I'm happy to make it work.

Then you run into a 4 stack of teabagging flashlight flickering counting tricks that basically inform you that this is a no fun zone and to go back to using ruin and barbecue and chili.

Well Pop Goes the Weasel and overcharged you were fun while it lasted.

Funny too

I was doing what I would consider pretty well against the other Survivor groups I fought against I might have lost two or three of them but at least I was getting the hang of it. Plus they weren't taunting idiots they just left the match.

If you all wonder what really makes a killer named snap it's crap like this.

If you have any stories of basically what broke you hasn't Survivor or killer please put it down below I mention seeing what you have to say.

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    If you get bullied, tunnel the guy right off the hook. If they're gonna go out of their way to ruin your game, they need to be eliminated fast.

If you have a sneaky feeling that a Jedi Knight is around the corner, do a quick patrol of the area. If you see one, smack em. Franklin loves collecting flashlights >;)
  • Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    This^^
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Honestly, I have no respect for those people. They aren't worth anything

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018

As survivor I get this:

I'm a potato survivor but I play to get better..

As killer I get this:

After being tabagged, looped excessively, hook blocked etc. God forbid I catch them, they dc right before getting hooked. If the survivors are really good and escape, the win isn't enough... Still get salted lol

• I don't facecamp (my uploads and streams prove this)

People are just ######### at times. Luckily I don't play to please strangers, I play to enjoy myself... I take it all in stride and thicken my skin and continue to enjoy the games that are worth playing win or lose. Still sucks how people take up time just to be like that none the less.

You owned that guy in the last screeshot though. I felt bad reading these tbh it’s just like why send these messages to someone 
  • ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

@ThePloopz
    @MineAntoiya
    Yeah, when it comes to messages, not only is it immature, it serves no real purpose. I think ppl forget that unless it's saying it face to face, it does nothing but show cowardice.

When it comes to how they play the game, in a nutshell it just shows they didnt read the M-for mature rating imo

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

@ThePloopz
    @MineAntoiya
    Yeah, when it comes to messages, not only is it immature, it serves no real purpose. I think ppl forget that unless it's saying it face to face, it does nothing but show cowardice.

When it comes to how they play the game, in a nutshell it just shows they didnt read the M-for mature rating imo

Well the M for mature rating hasn’t meant anything in years lol 
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
     I take it all in stride and thicken my skin and continue to enjoy the games....
    Lol there is like a whole wall of text somewhere that says you think differently 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

As survivor I get this:

I'm a potato survivor but I play to get better..

As killer I get this:

After being tabagged, looped excessively, hook blocked etc. God forbid I catch them, they dc right before getting hooked. If the survivors are really good and escape, the win isn't enough... Still get salted lol

• I don't facecamp (my uploads and streams prove this)

People are just ######### at times. Luckily I don't play to please strangers, I play to enjoy myself... I take it all in stride and thicken my skin and continue to enjoy the games that are worth playing win or lose. Still sucks how people take up time just to be like that none the less.

Every time I get hatemail like that, their name goes into my list of people to mori. They're always the first to die
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Rank reset on a weekend. This is the thing no life 16 year olds dream of!

• ShesArebel88
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lol there is like a whole wall of text somewhere that says you think differently 
    I said what I had to say to you in that discussion... Again, what I say isn't bound to your perception or interpretation. Let it go...
  • Paddy4583
    edited July 2018
    Paddy4583 said:
    I said what I had to say to you in that discussion... Again, what I say isn't bound to your perception or interpretation. Let it go...
    Again my comment was not an invitation for you to engage me at all and didn’t need any input from you.
    I have no interest in you trying to defend your hypocrisy. 

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

lol no @ShesArebel88 doesnt take anything in stride. last night she had a meltdown on here and got her sad husband to make an account to come get butthurt in her defense. it was hilarious.
  • Paddy4583
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

lol no @ShesArebel88 doesnt take anything in stride. last night she had a meltdown on here and got her sad husband to make an account to come get butthurt in her defense. it was hilarious.
    I’m not shocked in the slightest, wish I’d seen that.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Then you run into a 4 stack of teabagging flashlight flickering counting tricks that basically inform you that this is a no fun zone and to go back to using ruin and barbecue and chili.
    "Flickering counting tricks" Wow... You made me die when I read that! That's a good one right there lmao!

Yeah, I get a lot of messages when I play killer, especially when I play nurse because survivors are used to being the power role until a nurse gets in their grill lol.
  • ShesArebel88
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

You two really need to grow up smh
  • Lowbei
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

You really need medication smh
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Oh man are you stalking me, haven’t you got 2 twitch viewers to entertain or something? 
  • ShesArebel88
    @Countfunkular
    Sorry for those 2 littering your discussion with their pesonal issue with me.
  • ShesArebel88
    edited July 2018
    Paddy4583 said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Oh man are you stalking me, haven’t you got 2 twitch viewers to entertain or something? 
    Don't flatter yourself. why are you looking at my twitch??? Seems you're the one stalking.
  • Paddy4583
    edited July 2018
    @Countfunkular
    Your the one with the issues, and it’s not personal, I know nothing about you apart from your prone to hypocrisy and have a deluded self opinion on your intellect, and that’s purely a speculation based on what I can be bothered to read from your comments

its not self flattery when your actually doing it.

Also if you hadn’t noticed these comments are the only reason this post is in the first page
  • ShesArebel88
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Countfunkular
    Your the one with the issues, and it’s not personal, I know nothing about you apart from your prone to hypocrisy and have a deluded self opinion on your intellect, and that’s purely a speculation based on what I can be bothered to read from your comments

Its irrelevant at this point. Enjoy your commenting with lowbei, I'm not entertaining this any further 
  • Paddy4583
    edited July 2018
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Countfunkular

Its irrelevant at this point. Enjoy your commenting with lowbei, I'm not entertaining this any further 
    I asked you not to about 1/2 a page ago, but your toxic so you can’t stop yourself
  • Lowbei
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Countfunkular

i hope you found a shovel big enough to get all the sand out, or maybe one of those plastic scoop things you use at the beach for sandcastles.
  • aztyn
    aztyn Member Posts: 22
    Typically i handle salty messages like this

• aztyn
    aztyn Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2018
    Though i play on ps4 so there is that
  • Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    @Paddy4583

Uh oh rebel, is he who shall not be named back to this old trick again? Tisk tisk 
    Post edited by Slap_Chop on
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

i hope you found a shovel big enough to get all the sand out, or maybe one of those plastic scoop things you use at the beach for sandcastles.

Why are you always harassing people and why is it always "salty" and "butthurt" with you? you constantly pick fights and recycle the same childish insults over and over and some how you try to pass yourself off as an adult?

• ChraizE

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

Why are you always harassing people and why is it always "salty" and "butthurt" with you? you constantly pick fights and recycle the same childish insults over and over and some how you try to pass yourself off as an adult?

Is it really any of your business though?

This isn't a private conversation genius it's a public forum. Perhaps next time you could contribute something useful instead of being lowbei's little lapdog as if his ego needs stroking any further. smh

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, HUG, HOLD HANDS, AND HAVE A PALLET LOOP CEREAL?

• ChraizE

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

This isn't a private conversation genius it's a public forum. Perhaps next time you could contribute something useful instead of being lowbei's little lapdog as if his ego needs stroking any further. smh

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

Lapdog huh? I was just wondering what business you have calling out people. Maybe you should learn some manners instead of putting your nose in other peoples business hmm?

Why are you using a plural? I am not calling out "people"" I was only addressing Lowbei as I see him often harassing others (myself included) and he seems to take pleasure in it so yeah if I see him doing it I WILL call him out on it as I see fit.

• Lowbei
    ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

Lapdog huh? I was just wondering what business you have calling out people. Maybe you should learn some manners instead of putting your nose in other peoples business hmm?

Why are you using a plural? I am not calling out "people"" I was only addressing Lowbei as I see him often harassing others (myself included) and he seems to take pleasure in it so yeah if I see him doing it I WILL call him out on it as I see fit.

stop naming and shaming me. im a nice guy.

• ChraizE

@Lowbei said:
    ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

stop naming and shaming me. im a nice guy.

Hah! that pic actually made me laugh.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

It’s a public forum. You can scrutinize anyone’s opinion and the person(s) mindset and attitude all you like. You’re free to question ones motives in order to ascertain if their opinion holds weight or not. It’s why I take nothing of Lowbie’s post seriously. Nothing more than a keyboard warrior, who ######### talks on forums because he’s a coward. More than likely frustrated at work when he has to deal with some belligerent customer(s) or his boss gives him #########, so he comes home and stalks the forums talking ######### and using the animosity of the internet to feed his pathetic little ego and feel big and strong. 
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

@ChraizE said:

@Amanda55 said:

@ChraizE said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

Paddy4583 said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Countfunkular

It’s a public forum. You can scrutinize anyone’s opinion and the person(s) mindset and attitude all you like. You’re free to question ones motives in order to ascertain if their opinion holds weight or not. It’s why I take nothing of Lowbie’s post seriously. Nothing more than a keyboard warrior, who ######### talks on forums because he’s a coward. More than likely frustrated at work when he has to deal with some belligerent customer(s) or his boss gives him #########, so he comes home and stalks the forums talking ######### and using the animosity of the internet to feed his pathetic little ego and feel big and strong. 
    lol your attempt at psychology is weak. I dont deal with customers, i work for corporate so i deal with employees, and my boss is the best. she bought me dinner last night actually.

i hope that you eventually get all the sand from between your legs, even if we have to call in some construction equipment.
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    @Countfunkular

don't worry about it I'm just a little upset that the same 2  keep doing this. I see them on every other post I make. I may have to start reporting people now for just starting arguments irrelevant to the discussion.
  • Countfunkular
    Alright that's it I'm going to have to start flagging anyone that isn't attributing something to the conversation if you're just here to stir up trouble then by all means GTFO. 

This is just supposed to be a discussion about time somebody basically pushed you over the edge has killer or Survivor not he said she said like a bunch of damn children.
  • Countfunkular
    edited July 2018
    @Lowbei
    Okay you're going to add anything to the discussion or are you going to be a dick all day. Seriously, they're right ever since I've been using the forms you have been nothing but a dick. Every single discussion I try to have you somehow find some small way to belittle belittle me in any form or fashion.

I don't really care about what she might have done. That doesn't matter to me because @ShesArebel88 actually a tribute to the discussion well all you do is talk trash on people. I don't care if she has some sort of mental meltdown because at least she's giving something to the discussion unlike you...

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

I had a match on the Blood hunt on PS4 with a Doctor who 3 gen stratted and he wouldn't hook the survivors he downed. He ran overcharge, unnerving prescence, and the shock range increase add-on. It was a 45 minute match from hell. Not worth the BP, I would've preferred a few matches in its place.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

Makes me wonder where the mods are.

And people say this is a better forum than the Steam forums, christ...

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Alright that's it I'm going to have to start flagging anyone that isn't attributing something to the conversation if you're just here to stir up trouble then by all means GTFO. 

This is just supposed to be a discussion about time somebody basically pushed you over the edge has killer or Survivor not he said she said like a bunch of damn children.
    I usually play nice, but when pushed, I will play rough. Suffice to say, I was told to “kill myself” after this match because even with all their bullshit, I still won. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnAD1vOyb08

Though usually I get much much more good messages than salt. I’d say around a 10 to 1 ratio. For every salty message I get, I get 10 good ones and GG’s. 

• Lowbei
    @Lowbei
    Okay you're going to add anything to the discussion or are you going to be a dick all day. Seriously, they're right ever since I've been using the forms you have been nothing but a dick. Every single discussion I try to have you somehow find some small way to belittle belittle me in any form or fashion.

I don't really care about what she might have done. That doesn't matter to me because @ShesArebel88 actually a tribute to the discussion well all you do is talk trash on people. I don't care if she has some sort of mental meltdown because at least she's giving something to the discussion unlike you...

nah
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

Why y'all gotta hate each other so much?
    Somebody you don't like commenting? Ignore. That easy. Be civil. That Easy.
    I'd like to see people just ignoring who they hate, and upvoting who they appreciate.

• Lowbei
    ACoolName said:

Why y'all gotta hate each other so much?
    Somebody you don't like commenting? Ignore. That easy. Be civil. That Easy.
    I'd like to see people just ignoring who they hate, and upvoting who they appreciate.

exactly
  • Countfunkular
    Sounds good now no one try to go stare up anymore type of trouble. Would you kindly.