The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Camping as the hag

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
Yes camping and is a legitimate strategy but who the hell camps as the hag using certain add ons and being good just use the traps. Who agrees

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    if you thinking camping is a lovely and enchanting strategy that you find enjoyable, why not do the full monty as far as trolling?  spread the knowledge that you really needn't camp and merely want to bolster the case for plain ol' #########-ism.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I guess it just depends on the situation. Some might not feel secure placing the traps by the hook and leaving if the survivors have flashlights, for instance.

• douggie123
    Ok how about Michael bloody camping ignoring the rest of them who are opening the exit gates nearby and attacking the one survivor who is trying to help.
  • douggie123
    By nearby I mean just outside the killer shack with the basement
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

I guess it just depends on the situation. Some might not feel secure placing the traps by the hook and leaving if the survivors have flashlights, for instance.

You're the host of the lobby and if you go into a game against survivors that bring 2 or 3 flashlights and you know you're playing Hag... Then you're asking for an a$$ whooping bud. Best thing to do is find another lobby. (Yes I'm aware they can get them from chest, but it's a long shot.)
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    I had a game were the Hag got me down by basement and put me down there. She put all 10 traps in the basement, went uptop... and a buddy of mine told me she was just circling the killer shack. Why put all 10 traps down there with me and then proceed to camp me??? Everyone realized and then Gen rushed her. 
  • Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    I had a game were the Hag got me down by basement and put me down there. She put all 10 traps in the basement, went uptop... and a buddy of mine told me she was just circling the killer shack. Why put all 10 traps down there with me and then proceed to camp me??? Everyone realized and then Gen rushed her. 

This might come as a shocker but some people are bad at games, i know, crazy!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    lol somebody got rekt by a hag and came to the forum about it.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Lowbei said:
    You're as friendly as ever huh Lowbei
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:
    You're as friendly as ever huh Lowbei
    You know it :)

honestly youd be surprised how nice i am when surrounded by other intelligent humans. i just dont see many of those here. there are a few tho!
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

A good Hag will know where to place traps to counter hook saves, so camping is really unnecessary on her. Even if all three rush to save someone no one is doing generators, and they're all taking hits and slowing the game down. If you manage to get a down before they can scatter for repairs, they just wasted a lot of time for nothing.

• Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25
    Lowbei said:
    Damn, you beat me to it. 
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

A camping killer of any sort should just be ignored. Do gens and make the killer depip. Eventually they will learn that they are only wasting their own time. They do it though because they know survivors are mostly going to attempt rescue at some point so they just pitch tent and wait.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Yes camping and is a legitimate strategy but who the hell camps as the hag using certain add ons and being good just use the traps. Who agrees
    Probably she is ust annoyed and wants the game to be over, that's why she parked in front of your hook