Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse rework idea

So, I don't enjoy playing nurse myself cuz im staring at the ground 50% of the game and as a survivor it isn't really fun to play against the nurse either. So, I was thinking. What if she had normal movement speed (or maybe the same as the huntress) but only 1 blink? Haven't thought about the distance or anything but it might be more fun to play as or against the nurse then.

Comments

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

She would be extremely strong in that case, I am good with Nurse so that would end up with a massive buff

• QuicKFisH
    QuicKFisH Member Posts: 9

Yea but you'd be able to react to the charged blink then. Since she wont have 2 of them. So in some cases it would be better but in some it won't. I know nurse has a pretty big fanbase but me and some of my mates would love to see something happen to her so she's more fun overall. And against a good nurse there isn't really much counterplay unless you're on a farm map.
    Last month I literally only saw nurses at rank 1 surv which gets painfully boring and makes me wanna abandon my friends to play killer myself after 3 games. But for now i'll stick with my man billy. I think he might be one of the, if not the most balanced killer to this day. They barely touched him since release and they hopefully never will^^.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited July 2018

My rework idea for the nurse is pretty simple :
    110% movement speed.
    1 blink
    No stun after blink.
    5-8s cooldown (could be tweaked)
    0,1s delay before hitting after teleporting (not to be able to teleport directly under pallet and hit before getting stunned, tho you could still teleport BEHIND the pallet and hit since the vacuum is gone)
    Give her an add-on to get a 2nd blink, but with a way bigger exhaustion if you choose to use your 2nd blink.

• QuicKFisH
    QuicKFisH Member Posts: 9

That sounds quite good I'd actually wanna test that.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    No stun just isn't fair. Keep her where she's at
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333

Nurse is a difficult killer to play, but once mastered is not defeatable. Do not try to introduce some unneeded changes and reworks to her.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited July 2018

The Nurse is fine the way she currently is. Pretty much only Survivors unwilling to adapt their playstyles and not rely on Pallets the entire time have no fun playing against her.

Switching sides, she is supposed to be a difficult Killer to learn, but she rewards that with being the strongest in the game.

There are no changes needed.

People need to stop trying to make the game easier for themselves before actually trying to get good first.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

maybe normal running speed and 1 blink with a cooldown and no fatigue....

• DocOctober

@deadwolfwalking said:

Absolutely not, that would take all her uniqueness away.

• deadwolfwalking

@DocOctober said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

i don't want her changed anyway. i was only trying to help.... i want every killer as effective as she is now....

• DocOctober

@deadwolfwalking said:

@DocOctober said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

i don't want her changed anyway. i was only trying to help.... i want every killer as effective as she is now....

There's really not a need to help anyone here, changes to her are not warranted.

• deadwolfwalking

@DocOctober said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

@DocOctober said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

There's really not a need to help anyone here, changes to her are not warranted.

well.... good thing you stopped me because i had already changed her code and reworked all her mechanics. you know.... because i'm like a dev and #########....

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    We have a unique killer that isn't about hitting M1 all the time... Let's change her!
    Just stop already with these Nurse Nerfs and Nurse Reworks etc.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

She's perfect the way she is ... she's the most worked on character in the game currently.. Shes the hardest character to learn and is also the most rewarding character in which she should be.. as a killer you should have to use your power to win games the nurse requires you to use her blinks in order to win..

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

I do though believe that her addons need love...

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@DocOctober said:
    The Nurse is fine the way she currently is. Pretty much only Survivors unwilling to adapt their playstyles and not rely on Pallets the entire time have no fun playing against her.

Switching sides, she is supposed to be a difficult Killer to learn, but she rewards that with being the strongest in the game.

There are no changes needed.

People need to stop trying to make the game easier for themselves before actually trying to get good first.

But they could fix those damn deadzones, the only "buff" she needs.