If Jason Voorhees was added to Dead by Daylight, what do you think his power would be?

Options
CaphnYT
CaphnYT Member Posts: 41

(I know he wont be added but still...)

Answers

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Not sure...he would most likely be another stalking killer but I have no idea how they would implement another stalking killer without it being a complete rehash.

Maybe where he can instantly teleport to whatever location he wants on a cooldown and possibly a passive ability that let’s him see survivors auras for a certain amount of seconds. Should have a very low terror radius and an exposed status effect at some point during his ability.

• CaphnYT
    CaphnYT Member Posts: 41
    Options

Yeah... I was thinking similar to this. Maybe he could have a power called rage that is active for a limited time. Maybe while active, you can smash through pallets instantly, as well as walls that could be smashed through. And you can also see all survivor auras that are outside your terror radius while the power is active

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

He can teleport to the basement at any point he wants, so he can demand to join the Hookers.

• s0cial_outc4st
    s0cial_outc4st Member Posts: 59
    Options

This is phenomenal and now I actively want Jason to be in DbD. Until I read this I was like meh I guess it would be cool, but now I believe.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Don't you dare copy F13 the game :P. Although I'd like that because I would be able to destroy it would still be OP.

His Power:Getting Genrushed "Due to the devs insistence on only making "fun" killers every new killer that comes out will be genrushed" Gens get done 50% faster when you spawn. Alright in all seriousness his power would be something along the lines of being extremely efficient at just powering through pallets probably with a power bar of some sort. I don't think we will sadly ever get Jason though because I am pretty sure Trapper was there take on Jason?

• ARealBIGCHUNGUS
    ARealBIGCHUNGUS Member Posts: 14
    Options

It took me like an hr to come up with this, thank you so much :D

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251
    Options

Except a rage power would just be like another Feral Frenzy.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

I was going to add a similar styled power, but I really like what you did with it. Very creative.

• herecomesthetrapper2
    Options

If that happened you could expect a lot of iron maiden + hunter’s instinct combos lol I like your concept to

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Either the rage power suggested or:

Jason has pools of water that can be walked through, they splash when walked through, little water puddles though that Jason can crawl through at any time and warp to different water puddles to walk out of, he'll have a slow animation for jumping in it, but as he warps to a new one and gets time to pick, he'll jump straight out and get a quick chance to slash, no cooldown at all, just animation, he could have a secondary power as well? Stepping on a puddle will notify Jason.

his add ons would be something like:

Extra pools.

Reveal Survivor auras within 16 meters of the pool for 5 seconds.

You have the exposed status effect 5 seconds after jumping out of a pool.

• ARealBIGCHUNGUS
    ARealBIGCHUNGUS Member Posts: 14
    Options

I feel like spirit fury and enduring would be the best perks to run with him, then maybe either monitor and fire up? Or maybe overwhelming and unnerving presence?

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

I'd like to see a power that mess' with the audio. Jason can manipulate the terror radius making people think he's nearby when he isn't maybe give him a teleport option if survivors don't leave the area after the fake terror radius has been played.