Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So who's the new F-Tier

Horus
Horus Member Posts: 850
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

So now that freddys no longer the considered f-tier who do you think is the new f-tier that deserves a rework and why?

Comments

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Legion or Wraith, but they aren't F-Tier. I don't think anyone overpowers anyone below A tier and up. I just don't see F-Tier at no ones list right now.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Imo, there is no f tier killers. D tier for sure, but no F tier.

S- Nurse

A- Spirit, Hag, Billy

B- Myers, Huntress

C- Clown, Wraith, Ghostface, Plague, Trapper, Pig, Doctor

D- Legion, Leatherface

?- Freddy (haven’t played him)

Within the tiers no order. Of course this is just my opinion.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
  • Acesthetiic

They need to fix Legion, modernize LF and make a few slight adjustments to everyone in C tier other than Clown.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Honestly buff all killers.

Buff all survivors.

Buff everything.

Nurse is f tier until she has lock on and insta blink my boys!

All jokes aside leatherface could use a few small buffs, so could a lot of killers below A tier/B tier In acethetics list. Hell some of the killers in his list could use tweaks as well tbh, though mostly qol things

• Acesthetiic

Oh and adjust Huntress Hit-boxes.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Why rank Leatherface lower than Wraith? Leatherface has an insta down, and can loop better than Wraith.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2019

There isn't an F tier and Freddy was never that bad. You just had to learn how to play him properly.

Leatherface, Trapper, and Plague are the Killers that need buffs the most now. I don't think we should rework them because it'll mess up players who have stuck with that Killer from the beginning.

Being sick against Plague does nothing to hinder your progress, meaning she is a 115% powerless Killer after breaking everyone. At least she can hear the Survivors easier and they're always injured. Trapper's power relies heavily on the Survivor's skill and can easily be disabled. Without his traps, he's a 115% powerless Killer who has to hit the Survivors twice. He also has to take a long time to set up his traps. Leatherface is the worst Killer in the game because he has no power unless he's very close to a Survivor with no nearby objects or he's running the strongest add-ons.

• Acesthetiic

@Rivyn How can LF loop better than Wraith? Seriously explain. When can LF take advantage of his instadown against good survivors? (When they’re in the open for the most part, that’s it). Wraith gets more pressure (by getting survivors injured fast) and is a better anti looper.

• Tenshi0108
    Tenshi0108 Member Posts: 13

That this games need is a complete rework of the hitboxes there are horrendous there are hit where it shouldn't be and i okay this game alot i am at devotion 3 level 59 and since the last update idk what the ######### happen this game is broken in so many way and suffer that because i truly like this the only way to enjoy this game now is by olaying killer not survivor. This game is sad really.

• Haraak
    Haraak Member Posts: 119

100% agree but Ild say than plague is better than clown and Ghostface F tier with legion

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2019

@Acesthetiic It won't let me quote you >.>

GF is definitely B tier, I say tied with Myers or just below him. His power has a TON of utility. You get stealth, one shot, and tracking all in one. Breaking stalk is very buggy, for both sides, but it's something you can definitely play around with practice. The thing is you need to employ all his tactics throughout the game. If you just stick to one aspect of his power he's not that good. He doesn't have as much variety to his kit as Myers, but he is indeed damn strong when used properly. I just think many people get frustrated with the stalk break thing and don't really push him to his potential. It happens where you have games where they break stalk constantly, and I found the best thing to do in those situations is to avoid stalking too much, instead use just the stealth aspect (with crouch) and try to bait them to break your stalk at bad times (eg. when they are trying to hide from you). Or try to 99 survivors and not chase them, opting for the ones that have less stalk instead. Then when they try to do something ballsy (which they will to break your stalk), you tap stalk and get a free insta-down from it.

GF is also the top of SS tier for memes.

Also I disagree with your A tier. It should be Billy, Spirit, Hag. Then B tier would be Huntress, Myers, GF.

• thesuicidefox

On topic: I would say LF needs attention the most. He's really not that good. I was playing with some friends that were lower rank tonight, we got a rank 12ish LF. He got completely run over, even with Ruin and landing a few chainsaws (mostly on me because I potato'd hard). But it was a 4e, and after the game he messaged my friend and said, I shhh you not, "whoever told me LF was B tier can go ffff themselves". LOL poor guy.

Legion mostly needs a look at his add-ons and fix to his FF vault speed.

Plague needs something that would encourage survivors to cleanse instead of just playing sick the entire game.

Trapper needs a few QOL changes but nothing major to make him better. Basically... starts with 2 traps by default, more traps overall and they need to spawn more near the middle of the map. Also he needs the option to reset a trap that's on the ground even if he has a trap in his hand.

Clown too just needs a few minor changes. An extra bottle and making his gas somehow negatively affect gens would give him all that he needs to be a better killer.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

@Acesthetiic Doesn't his chainsaw work on palettes? I didn't say he was good at looping, just faster in getting through than Wraith. At least, in my experience. Excluding addons, of course. Wraith doesn't have anything against looping except hoping the survivor botches it. I don't play either, just seen both from streamers and when used against me, and I usually have better luck against Wraith and Leatherface when it comes to loops.

• Acesthetiic

@thesuicidefox Well like I said, the killers within each tier aren’t ranked. GF being B or C tier isn’t really big. He’s okay, but it definitely can take awhile to get a down against a good survivor and even after that you really don’t have great potential to get that snowball effect to get downs fast. I love the stealth he has, but his insta down is sort of like Leatherface. When will you actually be able to use it? Not often. It’s at least slightly better than LF. He’s probably top of C tier for me. If they touch up the break out, he’ll be B.

• Acesthetiic
    edited July 2019

@Rivyn “... can loop better than wraith” is what you said. You don’t need to take most loops as wraith. LF does on all of them. Wraith has to hope a survivor botches it? Huh? Not really. He either gets it down immediately or that AND you get a hit. You should play both to get a better understanding rather than just watching other people.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Legion. No other killer is so hindered by their power.

• thesuicidefox

Well that's the thing. You need to be good an managing the stalk meters. If you stalk a survivor a bunch but then hit them anyway it's a waste. If you chase them until your power comes back, it's actually very effective, especially because they usually aren't even looking at you during a chase. You can get them to waste pallets and even get bloodlust before one shotting them. And again, one shot isn't the only part of his power. You want to use it at the right times. Sometimes it makes more sense to just take a normal chase, or use the stealth to just get close to survivors.

Peaking is also something you need to do if you want one shots. He stalks a lot faster while peaking, he's harder to break from stalk, and he's just harder to even notice in general. And unlike Myers, he can use both his stealth and one shot at the same time.

Break out does need some tweaks though, for both sides. Sometimes a survivor will break stalk through a wall, or I won't see the Killer Instinct blip which is very annoying. But then other times the survivor will be standing there in front of me staring me in the face and nothing happens. So the bugginess can work in your favor. But I would agree he would be better if break out was more consistent for everyone.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

I feel like Trapper is super underrated. He's the only killer I get super frustrated playing against, because I have no clue where he'll have a random trap at & he shuts down good loops.

What makes Trapper weak is him starting off the match having to waste time placing traps and going all across the map to pick them up. What happens most of the time is that you'll place 1 trap down, walk away to find another and then out of nowhere you're suddenly in a chase. Now you're in a predicament were you're in a chase and so far you've only placed 1 trap and you're being looped, meanwhile the other survivors are doing gens and by time you catch this person, that'll be 2 or 3 gens done already. So he definitely needs some help. (I hate myself)

But in my opinion Doctor is by far the weakest killer in the game. Doc is a mega add-on dependent killer in order to be decent. The guys shock range is the size of a puddle and there's no mindgaming good survivors with his shock to stop them from looping. I get so happy to see a Doc in my games, because I know I'm going against a normal killer.

Doc has so much potential to be a B tier or maybe even A tier. There's 1 or 2 ways to buff Doc that'll make him better. 1. Increase the range of his shock therapy wave or make the brown add-on that increases the range base for him. 2. Increase the speed of the shock wave on the ground so it hits the survivors quicker as soon as he releases. This will stop survivors from jumping through windows they shouldn't have never gotten through and stop survivors from making it to safe pallets. (sorry for long post)

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Leatherface is the weakest killer in the game. His power is almost a complete waste against competent survivors.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    edited July 2019

Leatherface, Clown and Doctor are bottom tier in my eyes. Legion, Freddy, Wraith are above them now.

Post edited by Kaalaxi on
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Yeah I totally get looped at every pallet and my power is definitely worthless:

Inb4 "bUt tHiS sUrViVoR wAs WeAk I wOuLd HaVe EsCaPeD uNLiKe EvERy OtHeR sUrViVor iN yOuR pAsT 50 gAmEs"

• PoisonHurts
    PoisonHurts Member Posts: 48

Leather face is the new worst killer so I guess he could get a rework, not sure how they would do it though.

• thesuicidefox

Well that guy made a serious mistake running away from the pallet. Had he run through the pallet without dropping it and just kept to the loop he probably wouldn't have gone down.

• Yamaoka
  • PoisonHurts
    PoisonHurts Member Posts: 48

This thread wasn't and isnt about discussing tier list it's about who's the worst so no point discussing killers that are obviously not the worst and or need a rework

• Yamaoka

Personally I think a killer can't be considered "weak" let alone "weakest" if one mistake whilst looping results in an instadown. Also he probably expected me to run instasaw addons (like most randoms) so he thought he couldn't make it to the pallet resulting in his attempt to teleport/juke out of my pov.

Anyways pretty much 80+% of all survivors go down in a few seconds regardless of map and ranks so I can't take the whole "Leatherface is weak" thing seriously. But then again I'm a true Bubba main with thousands of hours in this game so obviously I'll have a better understanding of when I can possibly chainsaw someone.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Even Cannibal has something, so i wouldn't put him in the dead tier.

No one's in that tier currently.

• thesuicidefox

@Yamaoka but that's the thing. Against good survivors that rarely make mistakes, you won't be getting chainsaws. It's very easy to avoid LF chainsaw at a loop like that. He wouldn't even need to drop the pallet he just has to run through it. If you chainsaw he can hug the loop and avoid it. If you don't chainsaw, well you're not getting that advantage you speak of. It's lose-lose.

And I was a Freddy main for a time. He can be extremely powerful when used correctly with the right build. But even then, he is still the weakest killer compared to what other killers can do. Now that Freddy has been reworked, LF is basically the weakest killer for the same reason. It's not that he is bad, if you are good with him he's still viable. Just that all the other killers are better than him.

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

S + Nurse

S Spirit, Hillbilly

S- Huntress

A+ Ghost Face, Myers

A - Hag, Old Pig, Clown

A- Krueger, Old Legion

B - Hag, New Pig, New Wraith, Plague

B- Doctor, Trapper, Old Wraith

C Legion, Old Krueger

D Bubba

ONLY MY OPINION.

Nurse needs a nerf for few addons

Hillbilly needs a nerf for insta-chaisaw addons

Huntress needs a buff (1% for every missing hatchet, because Huntress on Lery's or Game is ded)

Ghost Face needs a bug fixes for detecting him through the walls

Myers doesn't need anything

Hag needs a few tweaks

Pig needs to be buffed. Like:

1 Box - 0% chance for finding a key / 5 seconds

2 Box - 20% chance / skill checks from the gens / 8 seconds

Third Box - 35% chance / skill checks from Overcharge / 10 seconds

Fourth Box - 50% chance / skill checks from Overcharge, blurred and random placed like the Doctor / 15 seconds

Fifth Box - 100% chance / skill checks from Overcharge, blurred and random placed like the Doctor and decreased FOV, because you lost to much blood / 20 seconds

Wraith needs a buff

Plague needs to get a punish for being sick (-20% for actions when sick, -50% when you are fully sick)

Doctor needs a buff

Trapper needs a HUGE buff

Legion needs a rework/buff

Krueger needs a few buffs and Pallets should be in his base power WITH snares

Bubba needs a rework

How to fix gen rush?

When you are injured your action speed is decreased (-20%)

When you are injured with Sloppy or add-on with this effect you get -5% regression (-20%) + (-5%) = (-25%)

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Wraith and then Legion

• Acesthetiic

@Yamaoka The clips you always show doesn’t prove anything. Any killer can get downs even against good players. At the end of the day though, where does he end up compared to his piers? IMO, he just isn’t that good compared to the other killers.

• Psycho_
    Psycho_ Member Posts: 360

Leatherface, then legion. I believe leatherbutt is up for rework next. Well deserved and needed for balancing.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,226
    edited July 2019

Legion is the only killer I consistently feel bad for when I play against them, so I'll say Legion. Just totally pointless. Get smacked, continue to work on the gen until my deep wound timer actually starts ticking, mend, continue to work on the gen, run to a pallet if they come back, loop for 3 years or they go into Frenzy, repeat. Their only means of pressure doesn't allow them to down anyone. The deep wound timer is so forgiving that it doesn't really stall or apply pressure.

• Yamaoka

So my clips don't prove anything but "LeAtHeRfAcE iS wEaK" does?

• Acesthetiic

@Yamaoka You can go ahead and discredit and ignore what I actually said. I haven’t even said LF is weak. He just isn’t as good as other killers.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Id honestly Say Legion is honestly the worst killer by far in the game.