The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Alien and/or Predator!

Those would be great killers! :)

Xenomorph: could incorporate the eggs and facehuggers. Perks could include reduced vision but the ability to see heartbeats, which detection range increases if survivors are engaging in strenuous activity (sprinting, in terror radius, failed skill check causes jump scare,... etc)

Ripley as a survivor :) (or even one of the androids)

Predator: .... I don't think have have to suggest ideas for Predator haha pretty straight forward. A lot of options: cloak, traps, shoulder blaster, variety of visual systems ( thermal, sound, xray). doing him justice would be difficult to do while maintaining balance.

Arnold or Danny Glover as a survivor

Comments

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    edited July 2018

I want alien lol I would
    throw my money at this so fast

• Slaytanicus_1987
    Slaytanicus_1987 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    I say no. Wouldn't want to see two iconic creatures fall into pallet looping and flashlights. When the xenomorph could easily jump over it, and the predator could just blow a hole through someone's chest. They would have to be too neutered for balance and would take away from their respective characters.
  • shade7x3
    shade7x3 Member Posts: 8

Freddy has been severely "neutered" for the sake of the game, but I still enjoy his addition. I'm not imagining a perfect version of them, it would take careful design and implementation.