"eVeRyThInG hAs cOuNtERpLaY"

"yoU hAvE tO PlAy tHe MeMoRy gAmE"

yea because when the match starts and freddy is coming over me, placing 10 fake pallets, I can know that theyre fake, goooooot ya

thats FUN

Comments

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Lmao and Hillbilly's counterplay? Juke him, same as Freddy, learn to play lol.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I really do love this trend of using busted caps to mock stupid meritless arguments.

• Spectro
    Spectro Member Posts: 42

Can we please just change the rarity of the dream pallet addon. Why the hell is an addon as powerful as this common???

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Spectro Cause they change his power. Doc has it similiar (his change his power add-ons are yellow only tho), Freddy has brown, yellow and green (which give a small bonus)

• Birthday_Boy
    Birthday_Boy Member Posts: 15

Small game counters his pallets.

• Jallybwan
    Jallybwan Member Posts: 472

If you think it's a dream pallet, you destroy it by throwing it down. Being able to remove them just by looking at them would remove their entire purpose.

• ThatGuyFromThatPlace
    ThatGuyFromThatPlace Member Posts: 66

Yes, because not being sure if a pallet is real or fake sure is so toooootally OP

Lets ignore the fact that Nurse ignores pallets and phases through them, and kills you 10x faster. Or, Hillbilly can instantly down you from across the map or around corners if the player is good enough

No, it's totally overpowered that the killer still has to chase you normally except that you don't have an actual pallet, and only if you're asleep, and if you happen to run into a dream pallet instead of a real pallet...

Let me re-go over the conditions that have to be filled for this apparently "Overpowered ability" to work

You have to:

• Be asleep
    • Happen onto one of these pallets, and not a real pallet
    • Have him reach you normally, while you're looping, despite the fact that it takes longer for a killer to reach a survivor while the survivor is hugging an object closely
    • There has to be no obvious signs of it being a dream pallet, such as: A broken pallet's pieces nearby, a real pallet nearby, or even another dream pallet.
    • You have to be not injured, otherwise you get a sprint burst away and can go find another pallet to loop
    • There has to be no windows nearby you can use to extend the chase without using a pallet

Yeah, totally overpowered... TOOOOOTALLY

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

It's only powerful for those that don't know how to counter it. Honestly, give it a few months and we'll see how powerful they really are. Besides, the only real downsides of being asleep anymore are no TR and the Traps he places. I think things that change gameplay style should be lower than common, since it always makes you have to change the way you think with them.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Just as it's fun to chase a survivor around a pallet until you can get just close enough to them but then they drop a pallet on you. Maybe you should be punished for not paying attention to your environment for a while.

Boy, survivors can be entitled. Entitled to survive, entitled to rushing gens, entitled to rescues... Meh. : P

This is a symptom of that.

• ThatGuyFromThatPlace
    ThatGuyFromThatPlace Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2019
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

If Freddy uses the pallet addon and you realize it you can rely less on pallets and more on window jukes. Not exactly a counter, but can help.

• Bludge23
    Bludge23 Member Posts: 234

Not trappers traps