We did it boy, Legion tag hits 300 (301 after this) When will the devs address the problems?

Nobu
Nobu Member Posts: 139

With over 300 tags for "TheLegion" (not including the tags for "The Legion") we have leveled up.

Surely with so many people asking for something, ANYTHING to fix legion, the devs would respond.

Maybe at 400 tags? 500? Never?

It's been over two months since Legion died and here we are still trying to Mend...

Death is not the end, but Legion's current state is killing the game for many people.

Step 1. Devs address problems

Step 2. Devs listen to the community

Step 3 Devs #FixLegion

Step 4 Butt dancing all around

Nearly everyday there is a new thread about this, are the devs filled with so much pride that they refuse to admit where they went wrong? Who knows, and pretty soon who cares. They gave Freddy an insanely great kit while tossing more dirt on Legion.

I will never forget the devs saying something so ridiculous as "Legion's vault speed removed the survivors tools to escape (windows/pallets)" and then...THEN they turn around and give Freddy dream pallets AND snares......absolutely ridiculous.

:(

#fixlegion

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Lol. Freddy's kit isn't THAT good.

Certainly better than Legion I guess though.

• baddestsupercec
    baddestsupercec Member Posts: 4

It took Freddy a year and a half to get buffed, and many killers have been waiting much longer than legion to get changed. Be patient, legion will get his turn.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited July 2019

I agree. Legion is weak, and is quite buggy too right now.

1. They don't eliminate windows/pallet vaults for survivors. Often times survivors can just vault behind their back, and there's no notification for them. (Note good killers can still hear you though).
    2. 360ing is a chronic weakness for their kit, since you can only strike once (which doesn't make sense for a "Frenzy"). (I'm on console, so this does affect me to a bigger degree.)
    3. often times it just devolves into m1ing by the end since you can't afford to use frenzy (Fuming mixtape gives it a purpose, but it's situational at best.)
    4. Lery's still exists.
    5. There's an audio bug I've noticed that replaces the other legion member's voices with Franks at the beginning of the match. A pallet stun is the only way to fix this.
    6. There is a visual bug when stunned in frenzy. The screen blur remains until you properly finish using frenzy.
    7. Many of the addons that used to work just don't anymore, due to the changes in their ability (mainly just hitting once). The button addonds (iridescent an exception) don't really work because if you hit a survivor with frenzy twice, then what's the point? There's no point in making a suvivor broken if you're going to just chase them down anyway...

Most of these are survivors being entitled and changing Legion to be worse. They didn't like Franks Mixtape? Well, We killers don't like Instaflashlights, Rushing gens, Instaheals, and such. It should go both ways. Legion used to be strong, but one section of the community didn't like that.

(Lookin at you survivor mains. Yes, you who would DC just because you felt like it, and aren't punished...)

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

"Removed the survivors tools to escape..." yeah because nurse doesn't remove every single mechanic a survivor has in this game (pallets, windows, walls, distance...)

I also don't get the "wait in line for your killer to be fixed" argument as no other killer is even close to being as useless as Legion is right now - generally speaking fixes should be made by urgency of the situation and not invisible "fix queues".

Anyways, happy birthday to Legion, 300 is quite the number.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

... Maybe next Mid-Chapter patch? Maybe next big patch. (i mean we should've known they won't do much this mid-chapter with Freddy rework and all)

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited July 2019

Happy 300! Happy Birthsday to you, happy birthsday...

Damn, I feeling old now as pre patch Legion. Imagine being 300 years old... At least the vault and frenzy speed of todays Legion would make sense then.

Hopefully they can jump over their pride, as long as the old Legion mains are still around.

In the time between, I hope that their experience with the Legion patch was enough, to play no games with the playerbase of other killers anymore, because behind every killer is also a player that likes to have fun. Maybe the whole Legion thing had a positive impact already on the Freddy rework - we can't know.

Post edited by Talmeer on
  • purplerain
    purplerain Member Posts: 92

and when u tunnel smb 2 long other survivors can put killer on hook and killer has 4 % chance to escape

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77

I lost faith on BHVR, nowadays i play survivor because its more fun than playing Legion, and no, i dont want to play other killers, the main reason I bought the game was because of Legion.