Freddy is FUN

Congrats BHVR on the new freddy - for the first time since his inception I actually enjoyed playing against him...even after like 10 games. Much more enjoyable - thank you.

Comments

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152
    edited July 2019

And he is quite fun to play to. His map pressure is very excellent with gen teleport and it has a lot of applications.

In chases I can fake out gens constantly, without break stride in my chase.

BBQ is amazing because after a hook I can fake out proper gens, then can see which way survivors are running to hide, if survivors lag at the gen too long I can just complete the teleport and hit, BBQ gives just enough time to make the call on committing to the teleport or not. Also half the time they come running at my fist looking over their shoulder at the gen they think I'm coming to.

Dream pallets are also very fun to play with, good survivors avoid them though. Snares are meh, but lets be honest, his greatest power is the teleport by far.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

I have to be honest @Bravescorpio he did look pretty fun to pick up, I haven't played killer in a few months so may have a blast. So much better than DREAM/HOOK/TUNNEL/REPEAT

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Do dream pallets give off a loud noise indicator when thrown? I'm toying with the idea of just following Freddy around and throwing fake pallets after he put them up.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

Out of 4 games i've only come up against him once. Despite knowing about gen teleporting i still stood there like a deer in headlights the first time.

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152
    edited July 2019

I believe they do. Keep in mind as well that I can put them up as quickly as you can break them, even in a chase I can put them out without slowing, even through walls, so I will out pallet you :)

• TeambossFloze

That's beasty @Bravescorpio

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited July 2019

Wait until you meet Freddy that has noticed that they dont lose Bloodlust while placing traps.

All mid sized loops become death traps vs Freddies that spam blood into loop and then just catches you with bl1.

It feels like playing vs old Legion that backpaddled or looked into ground "damm quess I got outplayed"

• TeambossFloze

I played against quite a few Freddy's last night and I enjoyed every game - even the ones I lost

• DixieNormous
    DixieNormous Member Posts: 7

Not gonna rain on your parade guys, but every game I've played the last two days apart from one has been against Freddy. I've had two people quit the game straight away today alone.

Literally the least amount of enjoyment I've had on this game so far and I've been playing on the PC and now Console for years.

Going to continue playing and see if it gets better!

• TeambossFloze
    edited July 2019

@DixieNormous (funny name btw) - what part or freddy related link is making it not enjoyable for you? and yea this is a pro-rework post/feed xD

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479

I know this feeling as I'm experiencing the same. Survivor has been increasingly boring over the few months patch after patch, so I admit I wasn't having a blast with this game already. Today, I played one match as survivor to see the new Freddy and... ugh. I stopped playing survivor, thought if I should play killer... and ended up quitting the game altogether. I'm probably the most bored of the game I've ever been.

• TeambossFloze

@CustomerService So why do you come to the forums? I think its poor showing when people just say how bored they are without giving an explanation. This post is about Freddy and the people that enjoy him thus far - There are other posts out there for negative reaction.

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479

I did not see I required your specific permission to comment on a public forum, I must have overlooked that.

Since I don’t think you’ve got any special privileges to determine who can post and who can’t, I’ll just have to ignore your suggestion and continue posting anything I want wherever I want.

But yeah, I’m hoping they re-work his re-work as it’s pretty dull and monotonous. I’ll definitely keep an eye out on the game’s updates to see if I may pick the game up again in the future.

• TeambossFloze

@CustomerService Woahaoaho eze tiger.

Is that your reason for wanted the change? you think its dull and monotonous ?

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

@Laakeri Yeah I can’t wait until bloodlust isn’t a thing anymore.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Well gee, I'm not going to do it with you right there. Come on now.