Female license killers list

Options

I ask you to be respectful of others opinions and suggestions. The first License female killer on my list is Brenda Bates whos was a copy cat killer who murdered all of her victims based off urban legends of there universe. My second pick is Carrie White from 1978 which was the scariest version.

Comments

• BackByDaylight
    BackByDaylight Member Posts: 92
    Options

Carrie White and Brenda Bates

• hahmraro
    hahmraro Member Posts: 96
    Options

There are not really that many cool female licensed killer that could be added. Plague, Huntress, Spirit, etc. show that BHVR don't need to pay for a license to get a cool licensed female killer.

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Carrie would be powerful this isn't something i want personally but somefans think it would cool she has telekinesis you know.

• BackByDaylight
    Options

And it would be dope

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Also who says the dbd orginal characters aren't cool there awesome just the level of detail plus powers

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

I know this is pretty much supposed to be another Carrie thread, but here are some other Female Killers to think About:

Baby Firefly - The Devils Rejects

Clara - [Rec] 3

Sil - Species

We cant have Jason, but why not Mrs Vorhees?

Queen Akasha from Queen of the Damned (since there has be a rise in asking for Vampires lately)

Jennifer Check - Jennifer's Body

Samara Morgan/Sadako - The Ring

BB - Deadly Friend

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Did you look inside my head are something that is perfect i didnt think about Sil though and Dren from Splice and i hope people know this isnt going to happen over night so be patient but i guess drop reminder

• BackByDaylight
    Options

drop a reminder every now and then but the devs said they've thought about everything thing we are thinking about as far character's

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Julie - Return of the Living Dead

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Return of the Living Dead 3

• BackByDaylight
    Options

@Onionthing hello i think we should narrow this list down to at least 5 possible killer that would be fun and also i want share this concept what do you think ?

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

Knock yourself out, my only goal was to point out that are plenty of franchise female killers to pull from. People had been focusing on Carrie so much, and thats cool, but I wanted people to know that there were others out there.

I'm a huge horror movie fan (one of the reasons I like this game) so I just wanted to share.

• BackByDaylight
    Options

Same i always been into horror the choices are great but we should get rid of the ones who be to slashy right and get the more powerful all the women orginals characters are power only huntress mains really make huntress viable at rank 3 and under unless you're just an aimbot so i think we have great selection with

Carrie White - Carrie 1976

Akasha - Queen of the Damned

Pamela Voorhees - Friday the 13th

Sil -Species

Julie - Return of the Living Dead 3

Ava Ex Machina she could be 1st robot killer

Julie could mori you and when you die you the player could come back as a zombie or it could be npc just randomly antagonizeing survivors.

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41
    Options

Annie wilkes from misery.

I want to see her for no other reason than a kind seeming smaller lady bashing kneecaps with a sledgehammer.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
    Options

Samara Morgan/Sadako - The Ring would be Dope.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
    Options

Who cares what other people want? Important is what YOU want.

• ChunkyMonkey
    ChunkyMonkey Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options

There's also vampires like Kathrine Verdoux or Lilith from Bordello of Blood.

Or maybe Santanico Pandemonium.

• BackByDaylight
    edited August 2019
    Options

@MoonwalkMyers lol you'll be surprised what i want is for everyone to get what they want but personally i would love if was added :) also Pennywise would be fun to play as i would want a shapeshiting ability and you could repair gens in a survivor form but adds no progression toward gens.imagining doing a gen with a dwight you look away then you look back over its Pennywise still on the gen that would be scary and funny because in you're mind you're like waduhek at the same time you know you have to move would just be really scary like Myers and Ghostface to me that's the two scariest killers in the game so far Huntress is pretty disturbing to be around to

Post edited by BackByDaylight on
  • Runemaster_Kiro
    Runemaster_Kiro Member Posts: 10
    Options

She is all the liscenced content I need in this game :) <3

• Trancelee1981
    Trancelee1981 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Samara from the ring would be fun and kimiko from the grudge I think was her name I'd like to see a classic monster pack too like with Dracula/vampires werewolves mummy

• Trancelee1981
    Trancelee1981 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Swamp monsters all the classic monsters could be male/female make it changeable due to cosmetic

• Runemaster_Kiro
    Runemaster_Kiro Member Posts: 10
    Options

I think classic ones are being recreated as original killers. I mean, we could consider the Plage kind of a mummy and the Hag is obviusly a witch