The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Borrowed Time

NoodleWeeb
NoodleWeeb Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Borrowed time is a great perk although, the fact that it only works within the terror radius range while heartbeat is active is a rather unfortunate requirement of the perk. 

I believe borrowed time could be more effective if it were to work that same way kindred does.

Ex. If the Killer is within a range of 32 metres of the hook survivor, borrowed time will active regardless of whether the heartbeat is active or not.

Very helpful against campers who run insidious/stealth abilities to completely counter borrowed time in order to tunnel.

Post edited by NoodleWeeb on

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,320

I can understand the thought behind this. Ive been running alot of Myers lately, so his TR with m&a and dead rabbit makes BT pretty irrelavent. One thing I was thinking of with BT is if both BT and DS are meant to be anti-tunneling perks, why is the time of BT so short compared to DS?

• Bludge23
    Bludge23 Member Posts: 234

Yes noodle, I recently made a thread with this idea in mind as well. Hopefully the devs see them.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

relying on a perk to stop campers suck, so if they were to rework Insidious to no longer work the way its usually used nowadays, this could fix the problems you have as well

• NoodleWeeb
    NoodleWeeb Member Posts: 3

I think it could be because with BT the killer has to be within heartbeat range to work, so usually deep wound gets activated right away. Where as with DS it works whenever you’ve been pulled off the hook, so the killer could be far away and come back to tunnel you and you still have the opportunity to use it.

• Boogiekingmyers
    Boogiekingmyers Member Posts: 44

Insidious is one of the most ######### perks, encourages camping.

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174

But that means that there is no counter at all for borrow time especially for end game ...