Anyone wonder what the stats look like

The devs are always saying we took stats for this long and were nerfing this killer or perk or addon but then never show us the stats and instead of just nerfing killers or perks or addons they should buff other killers perks or addons to give more playable options but no they rather take from all of us but give nothing in return

people get tired of playing the same 3 killers and survivers are tired of going against the same 3 killers so devs response we look at stats and were going to nerf this one instead of buffing something els give more playable options

they rather add something cool instead of something viable for instance Freddy's new abilities his trap cool but not viable his new teleporting ability straight into a generator cool but not viable how his pallets are viable just not original

Comments

• TurboTestosterone
    TurboTestosterone Member Posts: 56

You can't say that second paragraph loud enough.

• killerman
    killerman Member Posts: 20

I know but the devs think the only way to fix a problem is by nerfing it and i as well as everyone want to see a change in that mentality and see more positive results then negative results

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

So which stats exactly do you want to know? The devs share some stats with us.

• killerman

all of them addon perks killer pick survivors pick

• killerman

I want to see every stat they have collected so i can see what there talking about because stats dont lie but they also dont have feeling

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
  • killerman

What killers are picked at what ranks with there win to lose addons/perks picked

What survivors are picked with there w/l and perks and kits with addons

What ranks is addons pick

What ranks perks are pick

What perks are used the least

What addons are used the least

So i can come up with ways to fix problems without nerfing something

• killerman

Look at my other topic how to fix the nurse with out touching her base

• killerman

It will give to what i have in mind

• Karl_Childers
    Karl_Childers Member Posts: 669

I would just like to see an updated version of the kill rates now that EGC is in the game and MoM became garbage. There’s no way all the 3K turned 4K because of killer sided hatch closing hasn’t had a big effect on the numbers. I think it’s warranted with the amount of people here suggesting additional objectives to only survivors.

@Peanits any chance we could get an update on the previous data? It’s really interesting.

• killerman

Thank you

Is there anymore threads to more stats like complete stats because that was very interesting to look at but it's not the completely what I was looking for

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,450

Those stats lack the number of data points (number of games), among other things, and can not be taken seriously because of that

The ideal solution would be if there was a public API that can be queried for game data, without identifying information

• killerman

That would be alsome then everyone could look at the data and stop crying

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Their data interprets DCs as kills.

It's not reliable in the slightest.

Until they start punishing DCs accordingly, we'll never have reliable stats for this game.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2019

Even when they posts stats they literally disclaimer them saying "dont use this to draw conclusions"

We will never see real stats, the only stats we get are stats from a selected 7 day span sometimes and its not accurate and devs know it which is why they put disclaimer telling you the stats arent accurate LUL

Like the recent batch of stats, it was taken right before rank reset when SWF is at its lowest, the stats showed us like %50 of matches are SWF, but if they took the stats from after rank reset youd see over 70% SWF which is what the stats showed from the previous stat release LUL

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

The data was taken between the 1st of april and the 7th, so it's probably "a ######### tonne" of matches.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited July 2019

Now I'd like to see some stats that aren't 3+ months old and more up to date. A lot has happened since April.

• killerman

So yeah i don't think the Devs are going to show us all the data that we want for fear that well see that there balances are one sided and Unjustified

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48

Mostly survival rates and feedback from the community