Legoin original was actually good. Personal idea

Back when legoin first came out I actually loved them they weren't perfect or high class but I still loved them for it. No legoin is just bad in so many ways the stabbing the one hit thing and idk if this is true but you can't vault as fast as normal should. I really pray to God they put them back to normal.

Comments

• King_Aries
    King_Aries Member Posts: 26

What you talking about it was easy to counter him

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Honestly for a balanced perspective I love the new one over the end one, but I prefer the old one simply because Legion was unique. The rework honestly could have just been as simply changing a few things to better use him without little exploits like moonwalking bloodhound combo.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

@Mew

Biggest one was dont bother wasting your time to heal. Most legion would just pop FF and go to town on you. So healing was a huge waste of time. Normally they would catch on so you could mix and match.

• matt6996
    matt6996 Member Posts: 82

All that they needed to do was fix all of legions exploits like infinite mending,moon walking, and etc. Plus they needed to make a complete rework to franks mixtap because thats a reason why legion was so cancer to go against. In my personal opinion they could just keep the old FF and make it take 7 hits with FF to down someone keep their base MS 4.6 with a regular terror radius keep the longer duration timer of FF and make the vaulting not as fast as before but put it in the middle between what we have now and what it use to be. Also if they can rework some of the add ons it'll be better as well sense all of them aren't that good and useful.My ideas are-

Friendship Bracelet-Slightly Increases FF movement speed(Just a revert)

Never-Sleep Pill-Moderately Increases FF movement Speed(Just a revert again)

Susie's Mixtape-Considerably Increase FF Movement Speed(Just a revert again again)

These add on's needs to be reverted back since Killer instinct goes off of terror radius so you can just use a perk slot to increase Killer Instinct range instead of a add on slot.Some more add on's they can rework is the pin add on's.They can add-

Smiley Face Pin-Hitting a Survivor with a FF hit applies a debuff which slightly decreases their repair speed for 120 sec

Defaced Smiley Pin-Hitting a Survivor with a FF hit applies a debuff which moderately decreases their repair speed for 120 sec

The Legion Pin-Hitting a Survivor with a FF hit applies a debuff which considerably decreases their repair speed for 120 sec

With these add on changes it'll give the legion player a reason to use their power even if someone may be injured.If this idea is bad then at least increase the blindness,mangled and broken timer to 120 seconds because there is not enough time to even use the effects. I dont know how bad it'll be to go against but if some wants to respond on this idea please do im always open for ideas

Stab Wounds Study- Tremendously increases FF duration.

With these changes that I suggested please make comments or give your ideas of how yall think this these changes would be

• King_Aries

Looping him and yes I know of the vault power, jucks, pretty much the normal stuff

• King_Aries

And that's fine I just feel like new legoin is slow and dull a m1 killer and no one likes that.

• King_Aries

Funny enough I had many a times where they got away from me. That not really a problem it depends on who your playing against

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

I mean, the thing is that if you do lose them the survivor is still at the disadvantage because their mend timer starts going down (and if you dont have iron will, you have to stay in one place and hope the legion doesnt go there because youre sitting there mending.) also, whenever i went against Legion theyd end up moonwalking me, which was honestly the most bullshit exploit ive ever had to go against (im really glad that its gone.) I really just dont think old legion had any counters, the chase was preset and you were gonna go down no matter what (as long as he put you in deep wound, and chances are that he most likely did.) Once in deep wound, you cant do anything other than try to gain as much distance as possible, but not too much distance so your deep wound timer doesnt go down. He didnt take skill (other than knowing basic mechanics of the game), and the survivors skill certainly didnt matter to the Legion player. Imo old legion was purely unhealthy for the game and made many people quit from how unfun he was to go against, so im just really glad they did something with him (Though i do hope they give him buffs to make his add ons more useful and to give feral frenzy some spice. I dont think itd be problematic giving him a faster feral frenzy speed and faster vaults.)

tldr: Old legion was unhealthy to the game and had barely any counterplay, was very boring and unfun to go against and took no skill to play. New Legions does deserve some buffs to feral frenzy but old Legion will never come back.