I learned the Nurse. No, she's not that difficult. Yes, she is op.

Options
2»

Comments

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Agreed but I also wish for nurse's gameplay to stay the same since she and spirit are only 2 killers I really like to face when I play survivors even when my survivor rate isn't great I love facing them. It's very unique experince but yes she is indeed very strong and something should be done about her. But let's not be hasty and wait for the addon rework and some slight tweaks to her base. If that proves to be too little let's nerf some other aspects of her again until she's fine.

I just hope devs won't eventually gut her and strip her of all her special gameplay that I love so much to face even when I don't play her very much myself.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Yeah crybabies will cry. That's why I hope that won't happen even when I have my doubts. Tbh after the amazing Legion rework I think devs don't have a problem to go away from their original vision just to remake killer who is "not fun to face" into classic M1 killer. On the other hand they did pretty well with Freddy so who knows. They might suprise us and actually make healthy changes lol.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

A beautiful relic. Nurse should be nurse and nothing else.

I don't think she's holding the game back, because if anything the new larger maps with more foliage, buildings, walls, are survivor advantages against her.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

U probably just played against potatoes. Play against some decent survivors with difficult tracking and your 50 hours gets trashed into the bin as if you never played Nurse before.

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2019
    Options

As you play omega blink this is fraudulent

• PickCollins
    PickCollins Member Posts: 495
    Options

Except that's not the title of ur post. Ur title was "Nurse isn't that hard and yes she's OP". Ur trying to prove Nurse is OP by running Omega, which everyone knows already is OP. If you wanna prove something, you aren't doing it.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Imo, survivors need finaly to learn, to look separately at the killers and their addon's.

In threads that are about survivor nerfs, they are able to different between the survivor basekit and their items/addons/perks... So why not also by killers?

Reminds me on a guy that tryd to show me how op the Legion was... With a ton of videos from guys that play with purple addon's :|. Needless to say, it hasen't work out.

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081
    Options

Like 95+ percent of games at red ranks are killers using good addons..

Same can't be said for survivor. When I play killer I always bring addons. When I play survivor I rarely bring items. And it's more common to see only one or two survivors bring items.

Killer gameplay is balanced around the fact that they will be using those addons. All these people saying 'base Nurse is fine' like that means anything. Show me a red rank killer who isn't using addons.

• oke
    oke Member Posts: 102
    Options

Exactly!!

If Nurse with yellow/green addons is as strong as base kit Nurse now, I don't think we would have so many people complaining.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Still I think it would be good for the nerf discussion's if we would not always talk about the worst case scenarios.

• oke
    Options

You have to focus on common cases, and I do run into Omegablinks a lot. As I said, if Nurse with medium addons would be the same as base kit Nurse now is, it would be fine.

• sweaty_gamer
    sweaty_gamer Member Posts: 25
    Options

Oh look, an Omegablink nurse montage hitting survivors running in straight line with no brain..So OP plas narf

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Just gonna drop a meme because it's what I do best

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626
    Options

Oh, show us how you play in red levels against a nurse so we can learn from you

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2019
    Options

lol someone said muscle memory

nurse is not even half difficulty of tf2 demoman and soldier airshots

which really require some muscle memory did you evers saw someone said nurse is hard "in game" i never saw

this game overal difficulty made console players can play without problem

if you thinking something in this game is hard in pc

maybe you are console player or very untalented guy talking about something

• oke
    Options

It should be obvious that omegablink is op, yet some people are defending her addons, calling everyone who thinks omegablink is op in any way a salty survivor main. As long as these people exist, this video has a point. Plus, there is still a conversation to be had about nerfing her base kit slightly, but it is not the point of this video.

• consoleburnursemain
    Options

arguing that nurse is op but only using her best add ons? I agree that her add ons need to be reworked. But base nurse isn't op, easy to counter and mind game. But I am on console and controller nurse is very hard to be good with vs skilled survivors. I just think the range add ons shouldn't stack and only one add on for extra blinks and it should be rare or ultra rare and that would fix a lot of the problems. But once again this is on console which is very different that pc nurse. Good post